Ch 38 - A New Power In Play

All the teachers were sat in a large room. Detective Tsukauchi standing next to Nezu. They were discussing a serious matter that had occurred not too long ago.

Nezu: All Might I know your still...

All Might: I KNOW WHAT I SAW! That... That was Torinos quirk. THAT WAS HIS! THAT VILLAIN WAS USING IT!

All Might said shouting in his smaller shrivelled form.

Nezu: And you described him as having multiple quirks. Of which were Metal Manipulation that you believe he took from Wolfram, some type of strength and speed enhancers, and Grand Torinos quirk Jet.

All Might: YES! HE USED THEM ON I-ILAND WHEN HE STOLE THE QUIRK ENHANCING DEVICE!

Nezu: But you also described his as a younger man. So we are not dealing with All for One but a new user with a quirk stealing ability.

Nezu seemed conserved about All Might.

All Might: Unless he's completely changed appearance and gotten younger. Yes this was a different person.

All Might said falling back into his chair.

Tsukauchi: From the villian uniform you described earlier I have a possibility on who you may be talking about.

Tsukauchi said. But he sounded different. Like he was expecting something to happen in this meeting. He was on edge. A board turned on with a picture of Sekia in his villain uniform and his mask on.

Tsukauchi: This is only a recent image but that's all we could get. Even the underworld only knows him of his name. Bloodhound. We believed his quirk was just a strength enhancer considering his methods of killing. But given your account, that's about to change. Charges: serial murder, serial arson, drug trafficking, possession of drugs, robbery with a deadly weapon, first degree robbery and so on.

Mic: Holly shit! So on?! That means there so many more you can't even be bothered to say them.

Mic said in surprise. It wasn't often that someone had such a long criminal record. It was quite rare now in this era.

Aizawa: How did we not know of this person yet?!

Midnight: THATS RIGHT! WHY WEREN'T WE TOLD?!

Everyone seemed shocked and confused. This was what Tsukauchi was expecting. Having to reveal this secret.

Tsukauchi: The heads of department of police wanted to try and catch this criminal on their own. They believed their jobs were under threat because of the increasing amount of heroes. Even in a meeting with the hero association and the president, the hero association joked they'd be out of the job soon with so many heroes coming out.

Vlad: THATS INSANE! POLICE ARE JUST AS HELPFUL AS HEROES!

Vlad slammed his fists to the table.

Tsukauchi: That's what I said but under the threat of my job they told me to keep quiet. Telling me that one day there would be no police. Only heroes roaming the streets. They didn't want to lose there position or cause other officers to lose their jobs. I wanted to tell all of you but...

All Might: TSUKAUCHI! HOW COU...

All Might turned into his larger form as he shouted out in rage.

Nezu: ALL MIGHT!

All Might sat back in his chair. Coughing but some blood. His injury no fully healing from getting stabbed by the metal spike.

Nezu: It's time to tell us. What else do you know about this Bloodhound?

Tsukauchi: It's been said in the underground that he's very protective of the villain Blood Diamond. It is assumed that they have a relationship of some sort. We also know that he has strong ties to the League of Villains.

All Might: He works with All for One!!!

Tsukauchi: I believe that's true yes. With his quirk you've described he could be a genetic experiment or potentially...

There was a silence that fell on the room. They were all very well versed in who All for One is. They all knew what Tsukauchi was implying.

Nezu: Is there any other information.

Tsukauchi: There's not much known about him. All we can assume is that based on his build and others word he's somewhere in his early 20s. Male. Besides that if he can steal quirks he could also have one that changes his appearance. So besides him in his villains uniform we can't really believe anything we see or hear.

Nezu: Thank you for revealing this now. I'll tell other heroes about this. This just makes finding the League of Villains that much easier with two targets now. Blood Diamond and Bloodhound. Anyone that see them should call for help in dealing with them. Anyone that sees Bloodhound. Stay far away from them. All Might that includes you.

All Might: BUT...

Nezu: But nothing. You aren't as strong as you were back then. If this Bloodhound gets stronger god forbid Bloodhound and All for One fight you at the same time I'm sorry to say you wouldn't stand a chance. That's why we need to find them soon. We'll alert the heroes and hopefully with some "convincing" police will be out searching for both of them.

Everyone was in understanding and the meeting went on for a bit longer. The teachers leaving the room after the meeting hand finished.

Tsukauchi: Tosh...

Tsukauchi tried to say in a sorry voice.

All Might: YOU DONT GET TO CALL ME THAT ANY MORE!

Tsukauchi stood there silent. He knew what he did was wrong. Hiding this potential threat and letting it grow.

All Might: YOU WERE MY FRIEND AND YOU HID THIS FROM ME! YOU LET A DANGEROUS ENEMY GROW!

Tsukauchi: I... I know.

All Might: THEN YOU ALSO KNO... *Bleghh*

Tsukauchi tried to help All Might but All Might swatted away his hand.

Tsukauchi: All Might.

All Might: You to are responsible *cough cough* for Torino and David's deaths. As well as anyone else Bloodhound may kill on the way.

Tsukauchi: I didn't mean for this...

All Might: I don't want to hear it. Everyone thats died. Everyone that will die. That's your fault.

All Might walked away as Tsukauchi stood there. Hurt. Losing a friend that had been with him for a while. Losing a dear friend.