Ch 71 - Nabu Island (2)

Nine was looking around the forest. His eyes turned yellow as he looked around. His vision was blue. A quirk that helped him see other people's power and see their quirk. It could be used to see people better but he couldn't see Sekia anywhere.

Nine: {Where did he go? Was it not a strength enhancer? But it can't be invisibly. I would see him with search. Did he run awa...}

With a heavy punch Sekia hit Nine it the back as Nine flew from the impact. Using the barrier he created to absorb some of the shock from crashing into trees. Nine coughed up some blood.

Nine: {How did he get behind me?! Is it teleporting? No. I would have sensed him when he appeared. His appearance was too delayed. It's as if he appeared right behind me while looking for an opening.}

Nine then noticed Sekia again. Sekia stomping on a five layered barrier that was made. Only breaking through the fourth layer as he was shot backwards by the pressure of the barrier. However, Sekia didn't crash into any trees as he disappeared in a shadow.

Nine: {He can travel in shadows. It must be a quirk that offers strength enhancement as a base. The main part is the shadow movement.}

Sekia went to punch Nine again as a barrier formed. The collision creating high pressure winds. But Sekia didn't stop there. He kept disappearing and reappearing punching Nine hard. Nine tried to keep creating barriers, blocking Sekias punches. But there was a limit to how fast Nine could react.

Nine: {I can't keep doing this. But... there's a limit to him. He doesn't appear or disappear further than at least 200 meters.}

Sekia went to punch his side. Seeing the opening Nine had. He was faster and Nine couldn't create barriers fast enough. But just as Sekia was about to punch Nine. A large blue entity came from him. A blue dragon biting Sekia hard and lifting him high in the sky. It lifted him so fast a sonic boom was created as Sekia was being held and crushed in the sky.

Sekia: {I'm outside the range of the shadows! He saw through it quickly. And this dragon. Its grip is strong. If he has more of these I'll need to use at least one more quirk. But since no one's here I can...}

Izuku: SEKIA ARE YOU OK?!

Sekia looked down and widened his eyes. It was Izuku. But not only him but the two kids Sekia had given time to run away. Izuku brought them back with him.

Sekia: {THAT IDIOT!} GET OUT OF HERE! TAKE THE KIDS AWAY!

But it was too late. Izuku was shot in his leg with purple lasers coming from Nines finger. The kids rushing to help Izuku.

Sekia: {THIS MORON!}

Sekia tried hard and slowly pride the jaws of the dragon off him. But then two more bit at him. They couldn't penetrate his skin or crush him. But the restricted his movements.

But as Sekia began to open the mouthes of all three dragons they disappeared. Nine blocked a large explosion with a barrier. Sekia fell into the shadow as he appeared next to Bakugou.

Sekia: Thanks for the assist.

Sekia looked at Bakugou then looked back at the kids and Izuku.

Bakugou: SHUT UP! YOUR THE ONE THAT WILL BE ASSISTING ME!

Bakugou charged in as Sekia went in with him. Sekia noticing a large illusion of Izuku as five small barriers shot at Sekia. In Sekias distraction they all hit. Propelling him backwards fast into an earth mound and burying him deep.

Sekia: {Ow.}

Sekia quickly got out of the earth he was buried in as Izuku looked ready to fight. All three charged in ready to battle Nine but something large happened.

The sky crackled and popped as it then boomed. Three lightning bolts struck the ground. Bakugou and Izuku barely dodged but were severely injured from the discharge.

Sekia. He was hit directly as he screamed out in pain. One of his legs collapsed to the floor.

Sekia: I won't be defeated by failure like you!

Sekia got struck by lighting again and then again as he collapsed on the floor. Dying right there and then. His heart stopping from the shock. But as the parasite moved around his body and started his heart again he woke up. Only to be crushed to the ground by 3 barriers.

Nine started walking over to the kids. They were in the complete shock and fear. Unable to move as they held each other in their arms. Watching. Nine approach them.

Nine: All this fighting just for... *ACK*!

Nine felt tense as he struggled to breathe. Getting down on one knee. A woman with red hair jumping over to Nine to aid him.

???: Nine just take deep breaths.

The woman placed her hand on Nines back as he struggled to breathe.

Nine: Slice I... I need that boy.

Nine pointed at one of the kids shaking.

Slice: Understood.

The woman's hair moved as it became hard and sharp. Her hair now red blades.

Slice: Just stay still.

The two kids next to each other cowered in fear. But suddenly a large flock of birds barraged Nine and Slice. Thousands of them flying at Nine and Slice, covering their view.

Sekia felt someone touch his back as something wrapped around him.

Sekia: T... Tsu?

Tsu: IT'S GOING TO BE OK SEKIA! I'VE GOT THE REST! *Ribbit*

Sekia looked as he was next to an unconscious Bakugou and Izuku. Floating as they were carried away by Tsu. Sekia looked back at Nine and then at Izuku.

Sekia: {You... Neither of you deserve the quirks they gave you.}