Ch 4 - First Mission

A portal appeared just before a dark alley with Kurogiri forming it. Sekia walked out as Kurogiri disappeared.

Sekia: *Sigh* {My body still hurts. Getting hit by the Nomu isn't nice.}

Sekia clicked his shoulders, neck and knuckles.

Sekia: I have be done to get food and get to finish reading.

Sekia wondered into the dark alley as he heard voices further down it. Sekia hiding behind the shadow of a dustbin as he watched.

Bad Guy 1: Is this all the trigger you have?

Bad Guy 2: I wouldn't be holding out when you're giving me this amount of money.

There were 4 more people on both sides of a van and a car.

Sekia: {That's 9... and 10. Only one with a gun.}

Sekia walked out from the shadow as he walked towards them.

Bad Guy 3: HEY ASSHOLE! THIS ISN'T THE ALEY YOU WANT TO WALK DOWN.

Sekia looked as the man confronting him had a mutant quirk. His blubbery skin. There was so much skin to him it couldn't be anything but a quirk. So really hard Sekia struck the man where his throat would have been. Anyone would have normally died from the impact but due to the mans thick blubber the man choked hard before hitting the wall behind him and passing out as his head hit it. Everyone looked at Sekia as he looked towards all of them. Everyone looked and waited for the first move. Sekia waiting for the next quirk to be used.

A man quickly pointed his hand out as spikes fired from three holes in his palm. Sekia dodged as the spikes embedded themselves in the brick wall. Sekia ran at the man as he tried to fire more spikes. Sekia slid under his legs as he back kicked him. The man fell forward as his arm veered off path and fired spikes at other men killing 4 more as spikes embedded in their heads. Sekia grabbed a spike from one of the dead bodies as he threw it towards another man's leg. But it moved off path as a blue energy surrounded it. It turned back around as it followed Sekia. The other man continued to try and fire spikes at Sekia as he ran around dodging.

Sekia: {Tracking? Telekinesis?}

Sekia paid attention to the man as he concentrated on the path of the spike. Another man firing gun an automatic as Sekia jumped off the wall and pushed the last man forward. The spike implanting itself in the man's chest as he was also filled with bullets. Sekia grabbed another spike as he threw it at the same person. Another blue energy surrounded it but another spike behind the one Sekia previously threw implanted into the man's eye as he dropped dead.

Sekia went and used the other spikes in the wall to stab the the man with the gun and the man firing spikes in the legs and sever their tendons. They screamed as they bled. But they weren't mortal wounds. Just painful ones they would never recover from.

Sekia: That should be it. Time for Kurog...

???: PLEASE HELP ME! ANYONE!

Sekia looked down another dark alley where he heard the screams. He stared down the alley. Thinking. He then ran down the dark alley.

Scene change

???: STOP RUNNING AWAY YOU STUPID BITCH!

A woman with long black hair, crimson red eyes and a curvy figure ran with her clothes slightly torn. A man with a large frame chasing her. The man was bulky and big beyond anything normal. Veins coming out from every part of his body. But he was short. Around 5'9.

???: PLEASE SOMEONE SAVE ME!

The woman kept running and running but the platform of her shoe got trapped in a storm drain as she fell to the floor cutting her hands.