Ch 85 - My Plan (1)

Sekia was hiding in a shadow as he looked at Dekia city. Watching as the civilians. All at least well trained to use their quirk. Though he wasn't going to just flatten the city. Today was a covert operation. As he emerged from the shadow he looked like a woman. Long blond hair, yellow eyes with black slit pupils, a small but slightly curvy figure. Wearing a brown jacket. A smile with small fangs.

Sekia: {I've already got one quirk I need. I just need one more.}

Sekia gripped his choker as it turned on. Appearing in the city as he looked around. He had a key target which was vital to the plan. In fact he saw this person around often but none of them were right. If he wanted to make sure his quirk would work properly he had to find the right one.

As he made his way closer to the city outskirts he found a compound. Disappearing in the shadows and reappearing in it, avoiding all guards. In there he instantly saw his target. Conversing with a pro hero. The pro hero Hawks. Sekia took a breath. Getting into his new and very disliked persona. Sekia ran all ditzy to the man.

Sekia: OMG! Your Twice! Oh my god you look so much taller in person.

Sekia grabbed and hugged Twice as he could smell and feel it. His body heat increasing and his phenomenal activity getting stronger. It made Sekia want to throw up. But he needed twice alone and abducting him could bring suspicion to Sekia.

Twice: Ah! That's me! No it's not!

Twice looked down at Sekia.

Sekia: Hahaha. You're just as cute as they say!

Sekia could feel the blush underneath Twices mask. Sekia feeling Twices with his hands for good measure.

Hawks: Excuse me but we were...

Sekia: I'm sorry but I'm not into playboys. I much prefer men and gentlemen.

Hawks looked shocked at the response as Twice thanked Sekia for the compliment.

Sekia: My names Lizzy. If... if you wouldn't mind... could we talk in private.

Sekia made sure to press his chest up to Twice. A smile that showed off his fangs.

Twice: Sorry Hawks. Please give me a moment. An hour!

Sekia: Ahhh you're such a joker!

Twice and Sekia walked to a room as Sekia closed the door. But Hawks didn't give up. Sekia could smell his feathers and hear his heart beat through the door.

Sekia: You know Mr Twice... I have something very special just for you. I've been saving it for someone very special just like you. Keeping it on me for a special occasion.

Twice: *Ahem* I wouldn't be a gentleman if I denied such a gift. I WANT TO SEE WHAT IT IS!

Sekia: Awww I knew you would. I made sure to look like her just enough to grab your attention. Your heart beat seemed to have a soft spot off her.

Twice: What?

Sekia put his hand in his cleavage.

Sekia: The similar blond hair. The yellow eyes. The teeth. The smile and voice. I did this all for you. Twice... my... target.

Twice realised what was happening as many clones formed but Sekia could tell who the real one was with Search. Pulling a knife that formed from his cleavage as he stabbed Twice in the throat. Twisting and killing him on the spot. Hawks broke in as he looked at Sekia. Obvious shock was painting his face.

Sekia: I... I don't know what came over me... I... I was just playing to her kinks.

Sekia smiled. Hawks quickly fired his feathers at Sekia but he disappeared. Not into the shadows but teleported. Sekia appearing outside Dekia city. Creating 3 clones of himself. One changed into Predator with their hero costume. One was his normal look with normal clothes on. The original and another clone changed into Bloodhound with their villain uniforms.

Sekia: You all know the plan. Let's secure our dream.

Everyone: Understood!

All of them disappeared. All having their own parts to play in the plan.

Scene change

In Sekias new home Sophia was in the kitchen. Eri still running around the new big house amazed by its size. I was a small mansion. The hero association spared no expense to win over Sekia. The living room larger than there whole previous apartment.

Sophia: Eri what do you want for dinner today?

Eri: Isn't dad coming back to decide?

Sophia: He has wo...

Sekia: I'm back!

Sekia appeared right in front of Eri with his arms out. Eri looked in surprise. A wide happy smile on his face.

Eri: DAD!

Eri went up and hugged Sekia. Sekia picking up Eri as he hugged her. Placing her back down.

Eri: Didn't you have work?

Sekia: I still do. I'm in the middle of it.

Eri: But you're right here?

Eri looked confused. Slightly looking at Sekia as she touched his leg to make sure he was actually here. But when she could touch him she was even more confused.

Sekia: Do you want to know another secret?

Eri: YES!

Sekia got down and leaned into Eri's ear. Eri excited to hear another secret.

Sekia: I'm a clone. But you can't tell anyone ok.

Eri: That's so cool! Wait... did you do that?

Eri knew what it meant when Sekia got a new power.

Sekia: Only to a bad person. I promised you no more innocent people.

Eri: Your keeping your promise.

Sekia: I would never break a promise I make to my daughter. As long as you become a good person and keep my secrets like we said.

Eri: I will.

Eri said with a smile.

Sekia: So do you like the new place?

Eri: I LOVE IT! ITS SO BIG! AND MY ROOM IS SO COOL! IT HAS A SLIDE!

Sekia: I'm glad you like it.

Sekia smiled as he picked up Eri and walked over to Sophia in the kitchen.

Sophia: Sekia? I thought All for Ones plan wasn't happening till later?

Sophia heard Sekia arrive and looked over her shoulder at him.

Sekia: I'm making my own choices now. This is my plan. So no more villain work need for you. No more money for laundering businesses. We're going to be completely cut off all burning ties. My fiancé.

Sophia looked at Sekia as they kissed.

Eri: Can I have a kiss?!

Both Sekia and Sophia looked at Eri with a smile. Kissing Eri on the cheek. Eri giggled, smiling widely.

Quirks:
Food Chain
Minor telekinesis
Shadow movement
Jet
Freeze Frame
Druid
Makeup
Lead Weight
5 Senses
Smoke and Mirrors
Rip
Weather Manipulation
Hydra
One for All
Perfect Regeneration
Beast
Plasma
Undead
Molecule
Shield
Supercomputer
Incarnation
Optic
Queen Parasite
Brain Wave
Seven Sins
Waypoint: You are able to save points in space and travel in between these saved points. However if something is in the position your saved point is you won't be able to travel.

Double: This quirk allows you to duplicate anything, however, you need to know the exact measurements and characteristics. The more duplicates created the less durable they are.