Ch 84 - A Cult (5)

Izuku: I can't believe you know how to fly a plane.

Izuku said finishing getting changed as the rest were in their hero costumes. Sekia flying the plane up front. Flying high in the sky as they flew above the Humarise base.

Sekia: I am a man of many trades. {Honestly I just read the manual really quickly and followed the instructions.} But, I'd recommend you jump out now.

Izuku, Todoroki and Bakugou took Sekias advice as they jumped out the plane. Using their quirks to get down safely. Sekia smiled as he slightly tilted the controls forward.

Sekia: This always looked cool in the movies.

The plane started descending down as the Humarise group looked up. Seeing a plane head straight towards them they began to shoot and uses their quirks. Sekia turned out of the way of the heavy damage as the plane was riddled with bullets. Sekia getting shot in the face without the bullets piercing his skin.

Sekia: KAMIKAZE BIT...

*BOOM!!*

The plane exploded on impact as it burst into a ball of flames. Screams from Humarise cult members.

Izuku: DID SEKIA JUST CRASH THE PLANE ON PURPOSE!

Izuku looked shocked as he ran towards the Humarise base.

Todoroki: I knew he was crazy.

Todoroki was gliding on ice forming bellow him.

Bakugou: FINALLY! THIS EXTRAS SPEAKING MY LANGUAGE! DIE YOU CULT BASTARDS!!

Everyone started fighting as they made their way into the base. But when more Humarise members went to the plane wreckage they couldn't find a body. Sekia was gone.

Scene change

Sekia had already left the wreckage. Already in the base as he just casually cruised in the shadows throughout the base. Not paying any attention to villains.

Then he came to a large room and saw Flect. Deciding to annoy someone that had made his life that much harder.

Sekia: Damn... Is this what a face looks like that even a mother couldn't love.

Flect: WHO SAID THAT?!

Flect looked around but no one was there. Sekia leaving to find the thing he was looking for. Leaving Flect paranoid and screaming of who was talking.

Then Sekia found it. A large super computer as he popped out of the shadow.

Sekia: Mission... *Sigh* Please spare me the effort and arrest yourself. Maybe just kill yourself.

Sekia turned around and looked at the man holding his metal covered hand. Spikes covering his arm.

Cult 1: You... I won't let you ruin this world.

Sekia: Only the weak desire to take away the power from the strong. I know this. Because I once was weak. But now I'm a god. {God I memories to much from All for Ones book of cool lines.}

Sekia grabbed the head of the man.

Sekia: I recommend learning from what I just said. Either get stronger... or grow up.

Sekia threw the man down the hall as he got embedded into the stone wall. Sekia turned back around and took out the USB key. Plugging it in.

Sekia: Mission accomplished! Woooo! Go Sekia! Go Sekia! Oh yeah oh yeah oh oh!

Sekia was celebrating by himself as he just saved the world. Doing a celebration he thought was worth. Suddenly many cult members ran down the halls and looked at Sekia.

Sekia: Have I got an audience to cheer for me? LET ME HEAR YOU!

They then fired bullets as they all flattened on Sekia. Not even penetrating his shirt. Then one ran forward and pointed a large sniper at Sekia. Firing a massive bullet that put a hole in his shirt. Sekia looked down. Looking at the hole.

Sekia: Do... DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I WAITED FOR THIS MATERIAL AND NOW YOU'VE JUST RUINED THE SHIRT?!

They all looked terrified. The largest weapon they had didn't even scratch him. A .950 JDJ. A bullet bigger than some of their hands not doing a thing to Sekia.

Sekia: Your all... are either going to give me what money you have on you or you all get hurt.

Cult 2: W... We don't carry money on us.

Sekia: Then I'll beat you as payment.

Sekia charged as he relentlessly beat up all cult members. Massive shaking was going on in the building and could only assume it was Izuku. Sekia finishing off all the minor cult members as he walked down the stairs. Seeing Izuku standing over a passed out Flect.

Sekia: Easy win!

Sekia gave a little thumbs up to Izuku. He looked hurt so he tried to motivate him. Wanting to show he had a good personality to be a number one hero.

Izuku: Ha... Easy. {YEAH RIGHT! Look at me! I'm bloody and bruised! WHAT WAS EASY ABOUT THIS?!}

With this Sekia started taking cult members outside as heroes were there waiting already prepared as Sekia asked. Everyone being arrested. The police commissioner being arrested after Sekia helped them find his ties to Humarise.

Time skip

Board Member 1: Well done Sekia. You far exceeded expectations of you. I feel like you have solidified our decision.

Board Member 2: He did ok but I guess it's true we have already made our decision.

Board Member 3: Congratulations. The hero association will help you with every effort to become a symbol for Japan.

Sekia: Then I can request three things. {I'm going to milk you dry and ditch you!}

Board Member 1: All ready needing something? What could it be?

Sekia: I would like to move somewhere secluded. Somewhere different from where me and my fiancé live now. I would also like to completely adopt Eri instead of being temporary careers. And lastly I would like you to deposit monthly sums of money into an account so I could continue being a student and my fiancé can care for Eri. {With this I've cut those ties with All for One and he won't be able to find them with the board members doing this.}

Board member 1: Is see. No reason why not to. These are small conditions. Think of it as a congratulation gift in becoming the future number one hero. We hope to see how well you do in the next raid.

Sekia nodded as he again fell into a black hole on the floor. Appearing outside the association building.

Sekia: {I need to prepare quickly before the raid on Garaki and Tomura. He should already have All for One. And I need to break him out of prison so he can secure his new body. Then I can secure my dream.}