Ch 7 - Roommates

Sekia had been staying with Sophia for 6 months. His wounds were healed and he had no aches or pains. But since he didn't know where the compound was, seening as he had never left it besides for his first mission he asked Sophia if he could stay. To which she was extraordinarily happy to hear and accept. He received a big hug just for asking which made him unknowingly blush.

While Sekia was with Sophia he had learned more about the world than when he was at the compound with All for One or Garaki. He viewed it as a great benefit of staying. Among the others he unknowingly enjoyed.

Though Sophia said they were roommates Sophia slept in the same bed as him. Now sleeping in the main bedroom. She told him to sleep in there with her and he found it comfortable so he didn't mind. Thought he found weird things when searching the room. Cuffs, a ball with some straps, some sort of wand, a dog collar. Sekia found a variety of things in different draws.

But right now Sekia was eating food with Sophia while watching TV. Finally figuring out how to uses both pieces of cutlery at the same time.

Sophia: So Sekia how are you enjoying the movie? This is the first time you've picked one.

Sekia: I preferred reading the books in our room.

Sophia: But I don't have books in our room?

Sophia looked confused at Sekia as she stopped eating.

Sekia: But I've been reading the ones you have in the draw under the bed. With all the other weird stuff.

Sophia: Weird stu... wait were there cuffs in that draw?

Sekia: That was one of the things in there yes.

Sophia: {OH MY GOD! HE'S BEEN READING THE EROTIC FEMDOM BOOKS I USE!} *Gulp* Do... do you like them?

Sekia: Well I don't understand a lot of words in them but they're interesting to read. Like one word that's spelt in all caps. What was it... BDSM?

Sophia: Ermmm...

Sophia blushed completely red as she looked at him. Sekia looked confused as he titled his head sideways.

Sophia: It mea...

*BANG BANG BANG*

There were heavy knocks on the door. Knocks that shook the whole wall.

???: SOPHIA OPEN THE DOOR! I KNOW YOUR IN THERE! PEOPLE FROM YOUR WORK SAID YOU WERE HEADING HOME AND HAD A NEW GUY! OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!

The banging didn't stop as Sophia began to shake and she dropped her food and covered her ears. Sekia looked at Sophia. He knew the fear and she was in. The similar position he would take when he started getting abused. When his mum and dad started hurting him. Sekia gently placed down his food on the coffee table as he walked up to the door. Opening it fully.

???: ARE YO...

Sekia landed a solid punch into the mans nose as he went flying to the ground. The small bulky man looked up at Sekia completely surprised that him of all people was knocked over. His weight wasn't something people could just push. Sekia walked over as the man looked up.

???: IM GOING TO MAKE YOU REGRET THAT!

The man flicked his arm as a long whip came from his wrist. Sekia caught it as he looked at it. The man tried to pull it back but Sekias grip was too strong. His stance was firm in the floor. As he looked at the man he looked back at the whip. His face full of disappointment as he got his claws and severed the whip. Walking over to the man that was screaming in pain.

Sekia: The whips are linked to nerves?

Sekia looked down in disappointment.

???: YOU! YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME! I'M A HERO! DO YOU KNOW WHAT I COULD DO TO YOU?!

Sekia got on top of the mans body and punched him hard in the face. Again and again and again. He then ran his claws down his cheeks, cutting them. Blood pouring as air flowed through the mana cheeks and back out. He broke the man's nose. He broke the man's jaw. Bruised he eye shut. He didn't stop until there were slow begs for mercy. Sekia didn't show and ounce for hate or anger towards him. He didn't know why he was doing this. Something just took over his body. His legs started moving on their own.

Sekia: Stay away from her. I don't want to kill someone with such a pathetic quirk but if you come here again. I'll choke you with it.

Sekia got up from the man as he was a bloody cut mess. His face unidentifiable from its previous state. The man was sobbing and blubbering on the floor. Other people in the other flats didn't dare come and look out as they didn't want to interfere. Scared of the bludgeoning they heard.

Sekia closed and locked the door. Washing his hands and face in the sink. Going to the bedroom to change his clothes as he sat back down on the sofa with Sophia. She was still covering her ears as she slightly cried. Sekia looked at her as he looked down at her food on the floor. Sekia got his food and cut a piece of fish off his plate. Holding it in front of Sophias face. She slowly uncovered her ears and looked at Sekias hands, some blood still under his nails. She also couldn't hear anymore banging or the voice one of her tormentor. She slowly ate the piece of fish as she looked back as Sekia. Sekia already cutting another piece off to feed her. She smiled as she wiped her tears.

Sophia: {He's... he's perfect.} Thank you Sekia.

Sekia: What did I do?

Sekia looked at her as he got another piece of fish and held it in front of her mouth.

Sophia: Nothing. I'm just thankful for you.

Sekia: {She's thankful for... me?}

Sekia fed her as he looked at her face with that had a big smile on it. The sides of his mouth crinkled, threatening to smile.

Sekia: {She's nice.}

Scene change

Kurogiri: Master I know you said not to but I believe I have a lead on where Sekia is.

All for One was sitting in a large chair with tubes coming from his face. And oxygen mask over his mouth. Kurogiri knelt in front of his master.

All for One: What's this lead?

Kurogiri: A hero went to the police with his face completely broken and scratched up. He was in the middle of writing down a description of someone with Sekias characteristics when his hands started shaking. He stopped writing and left. The police report was filed but deemed insufficient as the hero didn't seem to want to tell them anymore.

All for One: {So he's still alive. And still just as vicious. I wonder if he didn't remember the bar I told him about. Is that the reason he hasn't come back... Hahahahahahaha! The dog got lost!} Kurogiri start again in finding him. Torture the hero and find Sekia. Then bring him back home. I have yet to introduce him to his brother Tomura.

Kurogiri: I will do as you order master.

Kurogiri warped away.

All for One: {I wonder what he's been doing these months. Living on the streets like before? It's the most likely.}

All for One was left alone in a dark room. The only light coming from a computer screen.