Ch 27 - UA Sports Festival (6)

Sekia was now sitting watching the semi final match of Bakugou vs Midoriya. It was quite brutal. More so than Sekias match with Todoroki. It almost looked like Bakugou was tormenting Midoriya like a bully. Shouting out how weak he was or how he would never be the number one hero.

Bakugou using the sparks of his hands or small explosions to inflict pain on him. The crowd seemed to hate him more than Sekia. But Sekia saw Midoriya. He was planning something. As Bakugou taunted him, and hurt him. Midoriya was carefully watching Bakugou. Until Bakugou had karma slap him across the face.

Specifically a close range finger flick that caused him to be winded and sent him flying off the arena and into a wall. Midoriya clenched his hand with his broken finger. Not celebrating but looking proud of himself. As if he overcame a wall that was in front of him. Bakugou regained his senses as he looked at Midoriya. Charging at him even though the battle was long over. Midnight knocked him out with her quirk. As she carried Bakugou off the arena.

Mic: IZUKU MIDORIYA WINS! HE WILL NOW FACE SEKIA NARBU AFTER A SHORT INTERMISSION.

Izuku left the arena as Sekia got prepared.

Time skip

Mic: NOW ITS TIME FOR THE FINALS! THE UNDERDOG! THE ONE THAT HASNT USED HIS QUIRK UNTIL THE SEMIFINALS! IZUKU MIDORRRRIIIIIYYYYYAAAA!

There were tons of cheers! Everyone rooting for the young hero that had struggled through the entire event.

Mic: AND THE ONE THAT MADE SUCH A BOLD STATEMENT EARLIER! A STATEMENT THAT HAS HELD TRUE SO FAR! SOMEONE THAT HAS DEFEATED EVERYONE ELSE SO FAR WITH WHAT HAS LOOKED LIKE WITH EFFORT EASE! SEKIA NARBUUUUU!

Everyone started booing except his classmates and one person Sekia held dear to him.

Sekia and Izuku walked onto the stage.

Sekia: {This is kinda fitting. The hero getting all the support while others scorn the villain. This honestly feels better than having weird cheers.}

Izuku: Sekia I respect you ability. It's obvious you trained hard to get how good you are now. But I have something to prove.

Determination filled Izukus eyes.

Sekia: What would that be? After all you were given your power so easily.

Izuku froze in place as Mic shouted start.

Izuku: H... What do you mean?

Sekia saw how unnerved Izuku was.

Sekia: {I guessed it right. He was given the power from All Might.} So how does it feel to be the luckiest kid in the world?

Sekia slowly walked towards Izuku as he stood frozen.

Izuku: I... I don't...

Sekia: Oh come on Izuku. Don't play dumb. I may not know much about society or culture or a lot for that matter. But I'm sure as hell not stupid. I know All Mights secret. After all you spilled it so easily to Bakugou. And the USJ, you practically advertised it.

Izuku shook as he had his biggest secret. All Mights biggest secret revealed. But he clenched his fists as he looked at Sekia.

Izuku: Why are you saying this now?

Sekia: That's better. No more hiding behind lies. I just thought this was the best time. No one can hear us. Do you see all their faces? They're just confused on why we're not fighting.

Izuku looked around and it was true. Everyone was just confused. Even Jiro couldn't hear the two talking. They weren't shouting. It was a nice conversation.

Sekia: So I'd like to know.

Izuku: Know what?

Sekia: Everything. I already have theories on what your quirk is. I know your main source is some massive type of energy you body can't withstand. But I don't know what that energy is. How All Might gave you the quirk? Why you? You know it just seems so unfair. You having two quirks. For free no less.

Izuku: I don't have two quirks. Before All Might I was Quirkless.

Sekia: You... You were Quirkless?

Izuku: Yes... I know how unfair life can be. Being bullied for something you can't control. Being called names and hurt. I know how unfair life can be. But why are you talking about unfairness? You have a quirk.

Sekia had sad eyes but a broken smile.

Sekia: YOUR SO RIGHT! I DO HAVE A QUIRK! SO WHY AM I COMPLAINING! I'VE NEVER HAD TO SUFFER! SOMEONE WITH A QUIRK LIKE MINE COULDN'T POSSIBLY KNOW SUFFERING! SO WHY AM I SO ANNOYED?! {YOUR ENTIRE EXISTENCE ANNOYS ME!}

Izuku stepped back, slightly scared of Sekia. Something in Sekia cracked. A small fracture in a deeply buried trauma. He looked at Izuku and he seemed scared. Sekia took a deep breath.

Sekia: I'm sorry I scared you. I swear I've never acted like that before. Let's just talk. That all I wanted to do.

Izuku: Just talk...

Izuku quickly lifted up his arm but Sekia was too close. Lifting Izukus arm into the air as he released a massive pressure from his fingers. Izuku went to use his other hand but Sekia kneed him in the solar plexus. He felt the wind get knocked out of Izuku as he lifted his leg over his shoulder and pinned Izuku down. Holding him in an arm bar, just shy of dislocating his arm.

Sekia: Izuku I didn't mean to scare you. As I said I only wanted to know. Either you tell me or I ask All Might himself.

Izuku: You were just using my secret to win.

Izuku tired to move about.

Sekia: Izuku don't...

Izuku moved and with his arm stuck against Sekias leg Izuku dislocated his arm from his shoulder. Shouting in pain.

Sekia: I told you not to.

Midnight: Izuku can you move?

Sekia: {Really? You only ask now?}

Izuku: I... I can't.

Mic: SEKIA WINS! THE WINNER OF THIS YEARS SPORTS FESTIVAL! CLASS A REPRESENTATIVE! SEKIA NARBUUUUU!!!

Sekia: {When ever he says my name like that it sounds like he's booing himself.}

Everyone was booing. Again everyone besides his class and Sophia. Sophia who was cheering loudly in the crowd. Sekia walked off the arena as medics helped Izuku.