Ch 31 - A Night Time Hero

Sekia: {Why do we have to do this at night? Sophia wasn't going to do anything today. I read a couple of relationship books and was going to take her on a date.}

Sekia walked down a dark alley.

Sekia: Please just come out. You are terrible at hiding and honestly it's not the best time to throw tests at me.

Aizawa came out of the shadows from on top of a building.

Aizawa: At least your senses are good. {Incredible more like. Hardly anyone without a quirk related to senses can detect me at night. He gets more and more suspicious with how good he is.} Well then follow me.

Aizawa ran down the alley as he parkoured up the building using window ledges, ladders and cracks in the buildings

Sekia: {Does he never wash that thing? It still stinks.}

Sekia ran and jumped from side to side of the walls as he landed right besides Aizawa.

Sekia: So what? We just sit up here?

Aizawa: Actually you're going to stop that assault so I can rate your skills more accurately.

Aizawa pointed at a man with a large spike coming from his head. Sekia sighed as he jumped down. As he confronted the man.

Sekia: Please don't hurt that woman. I'm a hero. Blah blah blah.

???: STAY BACK! I KNOW WHO YOU ARE! YOUR THAT STUDENT FROM THE SPORTS FESTIVAL!

The man grabbed the woman as spikes came from his fist.

Sekia: *Sigh* Some villains are just idiots.

Sekia fell into the shadow.

???: IM NOT AN IDIOT! BECAUSE I KNOW YOUR GONG TO BE BEHIND BE!

The man flung around as the woman screamed being flung around with him.

Sekia: Still an idiot.

Sekia appeared at the mans side as he punched him in the head. Knocking him against the wall as his head hit it. Bleeding and knocking him out.

???: THANK YOU!

The woman ran away down the alley.

Sekia: Not too bad.

Aizawa: It was terrible. You have a habit of having movements that you have to follow through with. Like that punch. You put too much into it that if it didn't work you would have been open.

Sekia: {He's trying to teach me about fighting? Really?} So what would have I done Mr Aizawa.

Aizawa finished arresting the man.

Aizawa: You want to throw an attack that deceives the enemy while hiding your real attack.

Aizawa threw a punch at Kenji while really delivering a kick with his other side that stopped just before his head.

Sekia: Oh really? Like this.

Sekia began as Aizawa watched the movement Sekia went into. Aizawa was ready to block the kick. Knowing Sekia could copy movements after watching the sports festival. But even after putting his arm up a kick didn't come. Sekia just slapped Aizawa. His fake being the real attack.

Sekia: Did I deceive you?

Aizawa: You...

Sekia: Aren't impressed. What you just said in a nutshell is to think about the possibilities of attack and what your opponents could do. Out think your opponent, which I just did to you. But that only applies for opponents that actually think while fighting. Of which that man was not. And two I had a plan in case he did dodge and aim at me with the knife. I would have used my pivoting foot for the pick to balance and scorpion kick him. Which would end up in the same result. So do we need to deliver him to the police or just call them?

Aizawa: We... We deliver him. {He just slapped me? And his knowledge of fighting is too high for his age. Even Ojiro of similar age has a pretty good knowledge of fighting. But Sekias... is completely abnormal.}

Sekia knelt down as he kept slapping the unconscious man.

Aizawa: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

Sekia: What does it look like? Unless you have cold water this is the next best thing to wake I'm up.

Aizawa: We don't just hit villians!

Sekia looked at Aizawa with a very doubtful face.

Aizawa: FINE! We don't just hit villains that are already defeated!

Sekia: {I guess that better. But that's still rubbish.} Fine.

Sekia lifted the man up and put him over his shoulder.

Sekia: Direct me to the nearest police station then.

Aizawa: {*Sigh* This is going to be a long work experience.}

Sekia and Aizawa delivered the criminal as Aizawa did some paperwork before heading out. He tried to teach Sekia some fighting but Sekia seemed to know everything. He gave him his capture weapon to try out but from previously watching Aizawa fight he already knew how to use it. All he could give him were tips on hero pattern rotation and places where to spot more dense activity of criminals and villains. Sekia didn't tell him but he also knew this. Being a villain himself. Though Sekia was disappointed that he had to arrest criminals. Some with nice quirks.

But knowing where police stations were and what the inside of one looked like. This was useful for something Sekia started to plan. A feast for a predator or bloodhound. A small buffet scattered around Japan.

Scene change

Kurogiri: Are you sure it is wise to not tell master Sekia about this?

Kuroguri and Shigiraki were up on a rooftop.

Shigiraki: I DON'T NEED TO TELL THAT SHIT ANYTHING! HE'S SUPPOSED TO WORK FOR ME!

Kurogiri: But he's told us that he's doing work experience with Eraserhead. That's one of the heroes thats moving to Hosu to find Stain.

Shigiraki: THEN HE CAN FIGHT LIKE A HERO AND SAVE SOME PEOPLE! IT WILL ONLY HELP HIM ERASE MORE DOUBT ABOUT HIMSELF THAT HE'S DEFINITELY MADE!

Kurogiri: But the Nomu and Stain...

Kurogiri seemed worried about Shigirakis recent behaviour.

Shigiraki: If he dies to any of them then Master won't care. It just meant he was that weak. Now shut up and take me back.

Kurogiri: Yes young master Tomuru.

Kurogiri and Shigiraki disappeared from a high building in Hosu.