Ch 76 - 4 Weeks Suspended (2) (Lemons)

Sekia got home as he opened the door. Closing the door behind him. The lights were off but Sekia could see completely fine. And what he could see put a smile on his face. His breathing got heavier and his heart got faster.

Sophia sitting on the sofa facing their door in lingerie. Black and lacy. Her crossed legs slowly opened up. Sekia walked over and dropped to his knees. He could see Sophia's smile as she couldn't see him but could feel his deep breath.

Sophia: Your such a good puppy. I thought you would have forgotten by now.

Sekia: It's impossible for me to forget. Remember.

Sophia slowly put her hand down as Sekia softly grabbed it. Guiding it to his face as she caressed his cheek.

Sophia: Sekia. Do you want one?

Sekia: One?

Sophia: A child.

Sekia: One?

Sophia tiled her head in confusion.

Sophia: What?

Sekia: Brave of you to assume I only want one.

Sophia blushed as her smile then turned into a grin.

Sophia: You seem to forget who's in charge when we do this.

Sophia pushed Sekias face into her private area as he began licking. Sophia rubbing up against Sekia and moaning. But something was wrong with Sekia. He couldn't control himself. He couldn't stop indulging in Sophia. It felt like something was overcoming his mind.

Sekia moved up from her private area and began kissing up her body as Sophia was surprised by Sekias sudden force and change.

Sophia: Sekia?

Sekia kissed Sophia passionately as they fell back onto the sofa. Sekia was being much more dominant than he had ever been before. But that didn't mean Sophia didn't like it. She actually found it really hot that he was taking control and charge.

Sophia felt his hard member rubbing up against her area. He was desperate. As he took off his trousers.

Sekia: Sophia... I don't know what's gotten into me... I... I just need you now! {What's wrong with me?! Is this a quirk that changed?! I feel like I just want to take her here and now!}

Sophia: It's okay... just take me. Take me whenever you want. Where ever you want. You are mine. But I am also yours.

Sekia moved Sophia's underwear as he shoved his member deep inside of her. They both moaned as Sophia felt a change in his member. It was bigger. There was something at its base.

Sekia thrusted hard and fast as the sofa shook. He was completely overtake by blind lust. Railing her until she felt like she was on cloud 9. Her words were nonsensical and her moans were loud. The sofa legs broke as Sekia moved to standing up on the floor. Grabbing the sides of Sophia as he fucked her like a toy.

Sophia: Errrrr... Seki... dick... fuck... harder...

When Sekia heard harder he went completely mindless as he ploughed her even harder and faster. Sophia was drooling as her mind slowly slipped. Sekia put her in doggy style as Sophia had her breasts pushed to the ground. Her arms behind her as she drooled on the floor. Sekia was ploughing her sensitive spot so hard and fast it was hard not to lose her mind. Feeling his penis penetrating her womb as she drooled on the floor.

She had cummed 3 times already. And felt Sekias penis pulse as something in the base widened. Sekia thrusted hard as he unleashed a massive load into her. They both released such primal sounds of pleasure as Sekia hugged her from her back.

Both collapsed on their side as Sophia peed herself. Shaking as she came again. Slowly regaining some sort of sanity and consciousness.

Sophia: You... impregnated me. You took me... like I was your fuck toy.

Sekia: I... I... I'm so sor...

Sophia: No no. Don't apologise. That was amazing. Do that to me whenever or wherever you want.

Sekia: Like free use?

Sophia: You know what that is?!

Sekia: I read it in a book.

Sophia: Do you know what consent non consent is?

Sekia: CNC?

Sophia: {What books has he been reading?!} Yeah... you can do that to me and I can do that to you.

Sekia: Ok... but we have a problem. I... I can't take you off.

Sophia: What... oh... Pffff!

Sophia had realised what the feeling was. Sekia... he had developed a knot.

Sophia: We've got a while until you need to leave. So fill my womb until I look pregnant.

Sophia felt Sekias penis pulse as he began thrusting again. Until his balls were drained and they could part. They fucked nearly the whole time until Sekia cleaned up and left. Sophia left shaking as her legs were up in the air, her whole body shaking and cum spilling out of her. She felt how Sekia felt like when she gave him true pleasure. Her mind was completely broken and she wouldn't be able to live without him.

Sekia: {I wonder if Sophia will be okay? I left her in quite the mess. I'll probably take Eri out shopping to give her more time to clean up. It's also going to be my first time doing free use with no limits and CNC. I hope I don't accidentally mess up.}

Sekia ran fast down the roads and streets.