Ch 79 - A First Failed Mission

Sekia was in the dark lab of Dr Garaki. In his villain uniform with his mask on. Standing amongst the vats with Nomu in. Dr Garaki checking on a Vat with a High grade Nomu in.

Sekia: You called.

Sekia said standing behind Garaki. Garaki finished what he was doing as he turned around to look at Sekia.

Garaki: I need you to break into Tartarus again.

Sekia: It's close but it's not time yet.

Garaki: It's not for All for One. Kurogiri got caught. I need you go get him out.

Sekia was initially surprised that Kurogiri of all people got caught. But he thought how there were many heroes who had the capability to subdue Kurogiri.

Sekia: *Sigh* I understand.

Sekia disappeared as he left. Flying to Tartarus. But something caught Sekias eye on the way there. A familiar car. A car he had been in twice. One of someone he knew.

Sekia took some interest and followed it. Flying high in the clouds to make sure he wasn't seen. The car traveling all the way to Tartarus as Sekia saw Aizawa and Mic exit the car. Both together with a solum but serious look on their faces.

Sekia landed as he used Molecule to destroy the quirk inhibitor covering the entire prison. Making sure to do it discreetly as he left everything else untouched and disappeared into the shadows. Specifically trailing Aizawas shadow.

Aizawa and Mic walked to a prison cell as a thick wall of balistic glass separated Aizawa, Mic and Kurogiri on the opposite side.

Sekia: {Are they going to question Kurogiri? That seems pointless. He's the most loyal person I know. Even if I ordered him to he wouldn't say a thing and he follows every order well.}

Sekia just watched and listened as his teacher and Mic began to shout. There was so much emotion on their faces and so much pain it was obvious what to tell what was happening.

Aizawa: SHIRAKUMO!

Aizawa shouted while crying. Holding out his goggles. Aizawa using his quirk on Kurogiri.

Aizawa: PLEASE IF YOUR STILL IN THERE! LETS BECOME HEROES TOGETHER LIKE WE PLANNED TO! ALL THREE OF US!

Sekia noticed something change about Kurogiri. His mist was flickering differently. Deforming. It was abnormal for Kurogiri who always kept a calm friendly attitude. Even to heroes he wasn't hateful and maintained his composure. Never flickering so... painfully.

Aizawa: PLEASE SHIRAKUMO! TELL ME WHO ALTERED YOU! WHO TINKERED WITH YOUR BRAIN TO MAKE YOU LIKE THIS!

Kurogiri continued to struggle against the tight bindings of the chair and straight jacket.

Kurogiri: I... I have...

Sekia watched as it hurt he to watch Kurogiri. He began to understand what Aizawa was saying, he began to understand the situation.

Sekia: {I... I think I get it.}

Mic: PLEASE SAY YOU REMEMBER US SHIRAKUMO!

Sekia: {There friends.}

Sekia saw something faltering in Kurogiri. For some reason watching his teacher cry hurt him. Aizawa was somewhat kind to him. Complementing Sekia and praising him. Trying hard to teach him. And it hurt watching Aizawa cry. He lost his friend. Sekia looked at Kurogiri from a shadow and back at Aizawa. Kurogiri was also Sekias friend. At least that's what Sekia wanted to believe. But if Kurogiri got taken away from Aizawa and Mic... what was he supposed to do?