Ch 89 - Coming Back

All for One was dead. Sekia had prepared this whole plan before hand. In fact this had been a plan that he had long since thought of. What he would do if his master did betray him or saw him as redundant. Every single move Sekia made was calculated.

The raid on the police allowed him to not only stay in All for One's good graces at the time but gain data on all villains and their quirks. For Sekia it was like being offered a selection of sweets to pick and choose from. But Sekia only chose what was needed. This was only made easier with Garakis mission of taking data of quirks from all people documented in Japan.

The training of Izuku. It wasn't just for fun. Sekia wanted to know his capabilities and more about One for All. These "phantoms" Izuku told All Might about. Sekia had many ideas on what it could be. But he came to one most likely conclusion. There were some sort of conciseness in One for All. Sekia was initially going to replace One for All with a strong strength enhancement quirk and make some lie about All for One taking One for All. But his own copy of One for All was a happy accident.

The heroes that soon after arriving and helping Sekia and Izuku being rushed to hospital. Also planned. Sekia was in All for Ones shadow manipulating everything. The massive illusion around the island to make it seem as if every lie Sekia told the heroes was real. From a great distance or even from a satellite in space. Even a lie detector quirk would have trouble finding the truth. All they would see is All for One disintegrating Bloodhound and Sekia defeating All for One.

He knew All for One was collecting data on him. Having Garaki try and replicate Food Chain. He also knew if the heroes found even a bit of information about Sekia on their computers or even detailed information about the students, Sekia would be under suspicion. So every cell was destroyed with viruses wiping out everything.

Sekia had destroyed All for Ones entire life's work and cultivation in a day. An empire of evil turned to ash as fires roared and the head of the snake died.

Sekia and Izuku were now in hospital. There were a few clones out there under different appearances still killing any villain that may even know a single word on a document related to Bloodhound or Sekia. But he had now finally had want he wanted. The chance at a peaceful life.

???: The Hero Association thanks you for your great service to this country. And I have found out that Izuku Midoriya has only suffered minor wounds.

Doctor 1: It's a miracle you also didn't sustain any wounds yourself.

???: The board will be in contact with you soon. Again thank you for your service to your country.

Both the doctor and worker left as Sophia and Eri ran in.

Eri: DAD! ARE YOU OK?!

Sekia: I'm fine. For a big bad demon lord he was really weak.

Sophia: Is it...

Sekia: Neither of us have to work anymore. Though when I become a hero I'll have a new job... and I may get rid of really bad trash while I'm at it. But besides that...

Sophia: That dream will come true.

Sekia: Hopefully. So want to burn something with me.

Sophia: Burning those.

Sekia: To ash.

Eri: BURN THEM TO ASH!!!

Sekia: A bit far.

Eri giggled as Sekia smiled.

Sophia: Huh... I've always wanted to be a stay at home mum. Though... we are going to have to have more serious talks about plans and family Sekia. And... a wedding.

Sekia: I can't just propose without giving the love of my life a special day.

Sophia blushed as she cried a bit. Hugging Sekia.