Ch 58 - Burying You Under The Prison (3)

The lights and power in the prison were off. Red emergency lights blinked and flickered. The inmates were shouting for freedom and there were guards on the floor completely unconscious. Overhaul was shouting at Sekia but he kept dragging him by his hair.

As Sekia walked down the cell blocks he looked at all the villains that had been caught, captured, defeated. Stopping at one cell in particular.

All for One: Oh? Who do we have here?

All for One had a whole cell block to himself as Sekia kicked down the door. The door as thick as a vault door with Biometric and a digital key pad on.

Sekia: Hey master.

The room had many automatic guns in the centre of the room as All for One was strapped down to the chair with quirk cuffs on as metal restraints. His basic medical equipment to keep him alive.

All for One: Ahhhh. Bloodhound. What a surprise. Though I don't remember this being part of the plan.

Sekia: It isn't. I just needed to get your permission for this.

Sekia threw a limp Overhaul at the feet of a strapped down All for One. All for One smiled as he remembered the voice.

All for One: Tell me Kisaki. Did you do something again to anger Bloodhound?

Overhaul: I HAVE NO FUCKING REASON TO TELL YOU SHIT! WE HAD A DEAL AND YOUR RABID DOG BROKE IT!

All for One: What did he do Bloodhound?

Sekia: Abused and likely experimented on a child no more the 8 years of age.

All for One: Ahhhh. You seemed to hit a sore spot for him.

Overhaul: H... HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT?!

Sekia knelt down and turned over Overhaul looking him in his eyes. His face changed back to its normal appearance as he lifted his mask.

Sekia: I should have drowned you in that shadow. Your already well passed your expiration date.

Sekias eyes were full of rage. Completely unlike him as All for One smiled.

Overhaul: NO! YOU... ALL FOR ONE! WE HAD A DEAL! AS LONG AS I SUPPLY YOU WITH THE QUIRK ERASING BULLETS YOU WOULD LEAVE THE YAKUZA ALONE!

All for One: I did give you permission to make them only because a few would be useful to me. But did I say to use a child for their production? You see I've come to know I have a heart too. At least an understanding of how Bloodhound feels. So Bloodhound you're free to do what you see fit.

Overhaul: NOOO! I... I CAN SURPLY YOU WITH THE BULLETS! WE ALREADY HAVE SOME! IF YOU KILL ME YOU'LL NEVER GET THEM!

Sekia: That's what these were?

Sekia pulled out a gun and emptied small red needle bullets into his hand. Overhaul looked in shock as he didn't expect his men to bring the bullets here. All for One laughed manically as he smiled widely.

All for One: WELL DONE BLOODHOUND! I trust you to pass those to Shigiraki.

Sekia: I will. Now... Overhaul. Before, or after?

Overhaul: Before?

Sekia put his foot in Overhauls mouth as Jets came from his shoe. He heard Overhauls lungs pop as he created a deep hole with his just acquired quirk. Kicking Overhaul in and burying the body. Making it so that the floor was spotless and back the way he found it.

Sekia: So how are you finding Tartarus? Is it as boring as you expect?

Sekia felt all the rage leave his body. They say revenge isn't fulfilling but that would have been a lie for Sekia.