Ch 8 - A Weird Feeling

Sophia: So Sekia. Will you be my boyfriend?

Sekia was sitting on a new sofa in a new living room. After the incident with Sophia's ex she wanted to change everything. She worried about him coming back or police showing up and arresting Sekia. She left her job and found a new part time one just to pay the bills. She had a new flat after selling her other one and had new furniture. Everything was different and after changing so much she wanted to change the dynamic between her and Sekia.

Sekia: But by your description doesn't that mean we already are? We live together, sleep in the same bed and do nearly everything together.

Sekia was very confused on what was going on. After moving 4 months ago she had been acting different. Her face was red more. Sekia thought that maybe she was using her quirk and this was an effect of it. But when she confronted him with this relationship stuff he became even more confused. It was so sudden and Sekia didn't understand anything she said.

Sophia: Well yes but if we become a couple then we can do... stuff and we can you know.

Sekia did not know. He just looked in confusion as she blushed heavily.

Sekia: {If she wants this boyfriend girlfriend thing then I don't see a reason why not to. It just sounds like what we've been doing so far. She also seems happy by it. So it must be nice} Ok. I'll be your boyfriend.

Her sudden happy face put a small smile on his as he knew he did the right thing. But her sudden surprise attack caught him off guard.

Sekia: {WHAT IS THIS?! ... This attack isn't doing any damage to me... it actually feels quite nice... this is like a hug and holding hands... but it... feels better... is this what couples do... is this a treat for making her happy?}

Sekia was confused and unprepared by what Sophia did but he enjoyed his trea. Sophia was kissing him on the lips. It was long and passionate.

Sekia: {My body feels weird... is this poison? I don't remember poisons making me feel like this though... this feels nice... this... this definitely is a treat.}

Sekia just sat there. Not knowing what to do besides let it happen. And as the kiss finished and Sophia parted her lips from Sekias she saw his face had a small blush on it. Both their crimson red eyes looked into one another.

Sekia: Thank you for the reward. I liked it.

Sophia looked at Sekia and his blush. A blush he didn't even know he had on.

Sophia: Did you enjoy the reward that much?

Sekia: Yes.

Sophia: Do you want to try the reward again.

Sekia: Yes please.

Sophia slowly climbed on top of Sekia as she began to kiss him again. She was on his lap as she gave him nice treats that made him feel good. Sekia felt what she was doing and began to copy her movements. As he copied the movements and they started to sync, with Sekia matching her as if he was sparing her. The kiss began to feel better and better. Sophia quickly parted the kiss.

Sophia: You can't do this with anyone else ok. You are mine Sekia.

Sekia: But All for Ones my teacher and master? Aren't I his?

Sophia: All for One? {Is he like Sekias villian boss? Or maybe the one that locked him up?} Don't worry about him. He can be your teacher and master but you're really mine ok. Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise.

Sekia looked Sophia in her eyes as she was serious about this.

Sekia: Ok. I am yours Sophia.

Sophia: {Ahhh I love you so much Sekia!}

Sophia began kissing Sekia again as he liked the treat she gave. His body felt weird and nice while doing in and as she was so close he could smell her sweetness even more than usual. She was sitting on his lap and her behind felt soft on his lap.

Sophia and Sekia continued making out for another 20 minutes. The kiss remaining the same but Sophia enjoying the feeling of Sekias muscular body. After the 20 minutes they both parted. Neither got tired of each other but after doing it for so long they needed to breath. They took small breaths in between but they were going for so long they needed a proper breather. Sophia remained hugging Sekia as he enjoyed her feeling. Her breasts pushing up against him felt nice, her soft behind on his legs, her sweet smell, her looks. It was all so nice to him.

Sekia: {So I am hers now? And I am only hers. All for One is just my teacher? Ok... But I'm still a villain... and if I understand work correctly he's also my boss. Should I quit? No... All for One took care of me...}

Sekia looked at Sophia as she nestled her head into him. Watching the TV.

Sekia: {But I am Sophia's now.}