Ch 77 - 4 Weeks Suspended (3)

Sekia arrived back at the school ready to proudly pick up his daughter on her first day. But as he saw children exiting something was strange. They all looked pretty rough.

Sekia: {What were they doing? Playing in the mud?}

Some children were even crying. A small little piggy squealing.

Sekia: {What the...}

But then he saw Eri something broke inside of him. Some of her clothes were ripped and her bag was slightly torn. But she had a smile on her face. At that moment even though Eri was smiling everyone around Sekia began to choke and find it hard to breathe. An unknown pressure causing them to shake as Sekia approached Eri. Kneeling down.

Sekia: Tell me what happened.

Sekia looked at Eri and her big smile.

Eri: It's okay dad! Stop acting so scary you're going to embarrass me!

Sekia wasn't joking as the pressure got heavier. Everyone but Eri could feel it.

Sekia: Eri. Tell me what happened.

Eri looked at Sekia. He wasn't being soft or kind anymore. He was serious. Tears began to fall from Eri as she broke down crying. Sekia knew something was wrong.

Eri: I... I... I wanted to go to school... to... make friends *Sob Sob* But during... lunchtime... someone attacked me... and when I defended myself everyone called me a villain and started hurting me.

Eri cried as all the parents and children were on the floor.

Sekia: Did you defend yourself against the rest of them or did a big fight break out?

Eri: I... I did what you... taught me... I defended myself but... there were too many of them.

Sekia: How many?

Eri: Evey... one! *Sob sob*

Sekia hugged Eri as she cried into his shoulder. Sekia lifting her up and carrying her with one arm.

Sekia: Point to the child that started it.

Eri looked as she cried and pointed to a small pig like kid. But the one had horns. The mother next to her child. Both shaking in fear. Sekia walked over. It was the first time he had ever wanted to hurt a child. Kill them in fact. He could have easily done it.

Sekia: Are you the kid that hurt my daughter?

The kid began to shake more as he peed himself. Sekia lifted the kid by the back of his collar and glared at him in the eyes. Sekias red eyes terrified the kid. They were the same as Eri.

Sekia: If you don't answer me I'll cut you into little pieces and grill you for dinner.

Pig Kid: I... I didn't want to... My... My... my mum told me... to.

Sekia looked at Eri.

Sekia: {I don't normally kill kids but I'll make an exception for this one.} Eri do you want me to get rid of this kid?

Eri looked at Sekia. He was serious again. Sekia felt hands grasp at his foot.

Karen: P... P... Please. I'm sorry... ju... just don't... hurt him. {I... I've messed with the wrong person. I... I thought he was just some stupid hero. But he's more like a villain!}

Eri looked down at the begging lady and up at the kid that had started this whole mess.

Eri: Can you bring him closer?

Sekia brang the kid closer but was reluctant due to the dripping pee. But then Eri punched the kid straight in the nose as he cried more.

Eri: You... No. ALL OF YOU!