Ch 26 - UA Sports Festival (5)

The next matches were as followed. Todoroki fought against Tokoyami and while it seemed that Tokoyami was winning in the beginning. Things went quickly down hill as the opaque ice reflected more of the suns rays. Weakening Dark Shadow to the point Todoroki delt with him easily.

Midoriya had some slight trouble with Jiro but he managed to defeat her without using his quirk. Though getting stabbed by her ear lobe jacks hurt.

Tsu vs Bakugou also went how Sekia expected. Bakugou winning the fight through sheer explosive power. Blasting Tsu off the edge of the arena. He kinda felt bad for Tsu for some reason. It seemed a bit harsh what he did to her.

When Tsu got back to her seat Sekia said she did great and it was a good match. Tsu looked at him with a red face. She was about to open her mouth to say something but stopped before she could utter a word. Going again and ignoring him.

Next up was Todoroki vs Sekia. Sekia was having a bit of trouble with this. He didn't know how he would beat him exactly. If he could use all his quirks he could take him out easily. But restricted to only use his shadow quirk and not even the shadow part and just his physical strength. Sekia was drawing a blank on what he would do.

Mic: IT IS NOW TIME FOR THE SEMI FINALS! SEKIA NARBU! THE PERSON THAT HAS BEEN UNSTOPPABLE AMONGST HIS PEERS! VS SHOTO TODOROKI! A MONSTER IN THE TORNERMENT BATTLES! TAKING OUT EVERYONE THAT STOOD IN HIS WAY OF VICTORY!

Sekia and Todoroki walked onto the arena.

Todoroki: You won't be winning this.

Sekia: Why does everyone start the fight with a quip like mortal combat?

Todoroki: Wait you know what Mortal Combat is but not Star Wars?

Todoroki looked confused at Sekia as if he was somehow an enigma no one could figure out.

Sekia: I play it with my girlfriend. Why is that strange?

Todoroki: You have a girlfriend?! {Wait was I correct! Is it Tsuyu?!}

Mic: FIGHT!

Sekia: What's with all these Mortal C...

Sekia quickly dodged large shards of ice the flew towards him. But before his feet could land on the floor another flurry of shards flew towards him. Sekia grabbed the top of a shard and flipped himself over.

Row after row, Sekia dodged the ice. But it became increasingly harder as the arena filled with ice. Sekia tried to get closer but more ice was thrown at him. But he noticed something. Todoroki was finding it harder and harder to use his quirk. Frost forming over his body.

Sekia: {I can just wait it out!}

Sekia kept on dodging and dodging. But as the ice increased and Sekia tried to vault from giant ice shard to ice shard he got hit. Causing him to crash into ice behind him.

Todoroki: ITS OVER!

Todoroki fired a large shard of ice. But Sekia saw it. The opaque ice Todoroki had be forming made shadows for Sekia on the ground. The ice shard Todoroki fired clashed into more ice as it all shattered. But as cold air and ice shard fell Sekia was no where to be seen.

Mic: IT SEEMS SEKIA HAS DISAPPEARED!

Todoroki looked around. Then he realised what Sekia had done. The arena was covered in his ice which had formed shadows for Sekia to move in. Todoroki tied to destroy his ice with more ice. But this only created more shadows.

Sekia: Are you looking for someone?

Todoroki quickly turned to his left as he fired ice. But no one was there. Sekia jumped out of the shadows on Todorokis right as he punched Todoroki into his ice. Punch after punch Todoroki shattered into his ice. Sekia heard cracks of Todorokis ribs as he punched Todoroki hard in his face. Todoroki spitting blood.

Sekia: I may have wanted to win but beating you when you were using half of your strength is annoying. Give up.

Sekia stood over Todoroki.

Todoroki: Neve...

Sekia punched him again to the other side. More blood being spat out.

Sekia: I won't give you another warning. Either use your quirk properly or give up.

Todoroki: My dad punches harder than you.

Todoroki spat. Sekia grabbed Todoroki by his hair as he dragged him against the cold floor. Throwing him out of bounds.

The arena was silent. Then boos were heard from everyone. Some threats from a flaming hero. But Sekia focused on the one cheer he could hear. The one person opinion he cared about.

Mic: Erm... SEKIA NARBU NOW MOVES ONTO THE FINALS! Pst Aizawa. Wasn't that kinda brutal.

Aizawa: You still have the speakers on.

Mic: I DO?! Sorry folks.

The mics cut out.