Ch 9 - A New Villain (1)

Sekia had been Sophia's for 2 months. And like Sophia said things were different. He was getting more treats and Sophia was really close to him. Nearly never letting go of him besides when she had work. Sekia was just enjoying the outdoor park close to where she used to live. Watching the birds fly around free as Sophia was at work. It felt nice just sitting outside. It felt different from the indoors. But a black misty mass formed in front of him.

Kurogiri: I've finally found you Young Sekia. I've been searching for a while.

Sekia: Hi Kurogiri. Nice to see you. {Greet people nicely Sophia told me. Single words make it seem like I'm rude.}

Sekia continued to watch birds fly around with Kurogiri in front of him.

Kurogiri: {Is this really Sekia?}

Kurogiri walked closer as he looked around him. Looking at his nails and teeth while Sekia just sat down and let him inspect him.

Kurogiri: It is you. You seemed to have changed.

Sekia: Sophia did say I got taller. She surprised I'm still growing.

Kurogiri: {Was someone taking care of him?} Well you're in your growing years. So let's go back home. 

Kurogiri held out his hand.

Sekia: I can walk home. Don't worry.

Kurogiri: Wait you know where the compound is?

Kurogiri said in surprise.

Sekia: No. I know where home is.

Kurogiri looked at Sekia as there was a thick silence in between them. Sekia just continued to watch the flying birds. They seemed to be a couple.

Kurogiri: {He must have been gone too long. He view the place this Sophia takes care of him in as a home.} I'll be taking you back to the compound.

Sekia: Can Sophia come?

Kurogiri: {Master will ask me to deal with he anyways.} Yes. Just tell me where she is and I'll take you both.

Sekia: Ok. She works part time at a perfume marketing agancy.

Kurogiri: You mean agency?

Sekia: Yes.

Sekia slightly nodded.

Kurogiri: Do you know the name?

Sekia: Ermmm. I don't remember. I know they make ermmm. Desert Breeze.

Kurogiri: {Oh. That's one of my favourite ones. I also know where that is. It's quite close to here.} Don't worry Sekia. I know where she is. Come on now.

Sekia stood up and stood next to Kurogiri. Avoiding the hand he was holding out. Kurogiri thought it was weird but this was Sekia. They both suddenly disappeared as Kurogiri warped them away. Sekias last vision before darkness was the birds he had watched flying land on a tree branch and kiss.

Scene change

???: All you talk about is this Sekia guy. He can't be that amazing.

A woman with blond hair said to Selane. They were in a large room with rows and rows of computers.

Sophia: He's better than amazing. He's perfect. He's understanding, he's so innocent, he protects me. He said he's mine. He's really hot. He likes me for who I am.

Sophia sat at a desk at a computer while talking to the blond woman next to her.

???: No man is innocent. I can promise you that love.

Another woman chimed in. Ginger in hair while chewing gum.

???: Exactly! You're either making him up or he has a massive red flag about him.

Both the blond woman seemed to have the same opinion about Selanes description of Sekia.

Sophia: Well I guess he does have a flag people could view as red. {But that doesn't matter to me. Heroes, villains. In the end they're all the same. And Sekia only became one because he was pushed into it. He doesn't know anything else. Honestly I couldn't care if he kills people. Heroes kill people too.}

???: Let me guess he's broke.

The ginger haired woman said.

???: That's not a red flag! You're just a gold digger! He's probably a freak in the sheets. Like really freaky.

Sophia: {Hahahaha that's probably more me than him. Though he was very forward when he poked my breasts.}

???: That's not a red flag that's just character. He's going to be secretive. Like...

Suddenly a speaker from the desk rang out. Interrupting their conversation.

???: Sophia someone called Sekia is asking if you could come. He seems to have a friend with him.

Sophia pressed a button besides the speaker.

Sophia: Can he come up?

???: I'll send him and the friend up then.

Sophia: {A friend? Did he meet someone at the park he visits? But why did he come here with them?}

???: This is perfect! We get to see who he is.

???: He's probably not as hot as you said he is.

As the elevator opened Sekia and his friend could be seen. They both walked up to Sophia as Sekia pointed him out for his friend.

???: Oh my god! He's exactly how you described him!

???: No wait. His personality could be crap.

The blond woman whispered.

When Sekia and his friend walked over to Sophia she looked up at Sekia and then at a man with darker skin, black misty hair and blue eyes.

Sophia: Sekia who is this?

Sekia: He's Kurogiri. He works with All fo...

Kurogiri quickly covered Sekias mouth before he could finish. But Sophia knew exactly how that sentence finished.

Kurogiri: Sorry for my rudeness but could you come with me Sophia.

Sophia turned off her computer as she walked up to Sekia and held his hand.

Sophia: Lead the way.

Kurogiri wrapped around them as they disappeared.

???: He was really hot.

???: I know right! Like eye candy much!

???: And he didn't sound rude either.

???: Yeah. But his friend was pretty weird. Also using quirks like that is illegal. Though he was pretty hot too.

???: Ah who cares. Were you going to stop them from using quirks.

???: Good point.