Ch 42 - A Chaos In Japan (2)

Tsukauchi: DOES ANYONE KNOW WHOSE DOING THIS?!

Tsukauchi was answering phone after phone. Trying to calm down civilians that called the police.

Policeman 1: WE DON'T KNOW! MOST OF OUR FORCES HAVE LEFT TO TRY AND STOP THE VILLAINS CURRENTLY CAUSING HAVOC!

The last remaining police station in Japan was receiving all the emergency calls. It was nearly empty and phone rings blared out.

Policeman 2: SIR! ONE GROUP OF VILLAINS HAS BEEN REPORTED TO BE SHOUTING BLOODHOUND!

Tsukauchi: THIS WAS HIM! GET MORE HEROES OUT IMMEDIATELY! {I can't believe he's made such a big move! No villain had ever done this, a jail break across the entire country. When they do it they usually make it an isolated incident. But this... this was intentional chaos.}

Policeman 3: SIR WE HAVE CONFIRMED MULTIPLE FATALITIES AMOUNG HEROES! WE ALSO HAVE MULTIPLE HIGH GRADE VILLAINS ON THE LOOSE!

Phones continued to constantly ring as many police buildings were destroyed across Japan. All calls getting redirected.

Tsukauchi: I... I don't know what to do. I... I need you All Might.

Tsukauchi pulled out his phone as he went to the contact Toshinori Yagi. Pressing call.

"The person you have tried to call has blocked your number."

He then quickly went to the contact All Might.

"The person you have tried to call has blocked your number."

Tsukauchi: I... I... I'm sorry. {I can't do any...}

Sekia: It seems like the big guy isn't answering your calls.

A voice whispered into his ear. Tsukauchi flicked around and pulled his gun out. But no one was there.

Policeman 1: Sir what are you doing?

Tsukauchi: I just heard...

Suddenly all the lights shut off as small red emergency lights turned on.

Policeman 2: This... THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WAS REPORTED! HE'S HERE!

Everyone pulled out their guns as they all went back to back of each other.

Tsukauchi: Villains?

Policeman 3: Today was a quiet day! We don't have any in the cells!

Tsukauchi: {Then why is he here?!} REVEAL YOURSELF! YOUR UNDER AREST!

Everyone looked around in the dark police station while having their backs against each other but they couldn't see anyone nor hear anyone.

Policeman 1: Did he leav...

Suddenly the policeman felt something wet wrap around his leg as he looked down. A red tentacle pulled him away quickly as he screamed for help. They shot at the tentacle but more formed and wrapped around the policemans body and face. Breaking his body bit by bit as the policeman left a bloody line across the floor that lead to a shadow. Nobody to be seen.

Policeman 3: What the fuck! WHAT THE FUCK! WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?! THE SHADOW JUST ATE ROBERT!

Policeman 2: I'VE NEVER SEEN A QUIRK LIKE THIS BEFORE! WHAT IS IT?!

Tsukauchi: {EVEN ALL MIGHT DIDNT PAINT A PICTURE OF ALL FOR ONE LIKE THIS! THIS... HE'S... I... HE'S WORSE THAN ANYTHING ALL MIGHT DESCRIBED ABOUT ALL FOR ONE!}

Suddenly a plethora of thick red tentacles and thick tree roots emerged from the shadow as they filled one half on the police station. Shattering the windows, breaking the walls and ceiling. The policemen and Tsukauchi looked in horror.

Policeman 3: RUN!

Everyone began to run the other way as the tentacles and living tree toots fired at them. They tried to run to a window to jump out, the only two door exits blocked by blood tentacles and roots.

Policeman 2: TSUKAUCHI HELP ME!

The policeman screamed as the roots and tentacles dragged him way. Tsukauchi turned around and shot at them but looked in horror as his bullets didn't do anything. Not even scratching at the tree roots that dragged away the policeman. The scream disappeared as Tsukauchi kept running. But just as they got close to the window more tentacles and roots shot up blocking off all exits and windows. A dried shrivelled corpse being hung by the neck with roots appearing in front of them.

Policeman 3: DAVE!!!

Policeman 3 shot rapidly at the roots and tentacles but nothing could damage them significantly. But only when a bullet hit policeman 2s body did they hear a slight noise as he died.

Policeman 3: Oh god! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US?! SHOW YOURSELF YOU SCARED PRI...

There was a silence as Tsukauchi turned around and the other policeman was gone. Disappeared.

Sekia: Pretty average quirks from them. A quirk that increases your sense of taste and one that illuminates your hands.

Sekia showed his hands as they illuminated. Tsukauchi turned around reloaded and unloaded a whole clip into Sekia. But the bullets fell from his suit. Not even reaching his skin.

Sekia: And one that decreases the need to sleep it seems. All that tiredness suddenly disappeared. Definitely a good quirk for long hours.

Tsukauchi: You won't get away with this. All Might will catch you. The heroes... THE HEROES WILL CATCH YOU!

Sekia: If they could have, I would already be in a Tartarus. After all I've been so close to them.

Sekia walked forward towards Tsukauchi.

Sekia: I know them by their real names. I know the students. I've seen some of their parents. I know the ins and outs of the school. All their quirks, strengths and weaknesses. I'm their "friend."

Tsukauchi tripped over a broken desk as he fell to the floor.

Tsukauchi: No.

Sekia knelt down next to Tsukauchi.

Sekia: Yes.

Sekia looked at Tsukauchi as his eyes glew red.

Tsukauchi: You wo...

A bright hot laser went straight through Tsukauchi skull as it cut through the building.

Sekia grabbed Tsukauchi phone and got a small micro usb. Downloading all the contents. Some computers and lights then flickered on. Sekia then going over to a computer he saw he pulled up a sticky note.

Sekia: R.0.K.0.B.6.5.T

He then downloaded all the files he could onto another USB. Holding his nose as he disappeared into the shadows as the tentacles and roots disappeared. A bright light left spreading over the building.

Ashes flying into the air.

Quirks:
Food Chain
Perfect Body
Predator Claws
Internal Parasite
Canine
Body Boost
Minor telekinesis
Shadow movement
Eyes of Inferno
Lens
Reaction
Stamina Enhancer
Contortion
Abstracts
Archive
Learning Curve
Jet
Bulk
Super Regeneration 2x
Squirmy fingers
Metal Manipulation
Muscle Augmentation
Freeze Frame
Demonic Wings
Blood Bondage
Shell
Druid
Bone matrix
Pallet: A quirk that increases your sense of taste and the ability to differentiate tastes you had before.

Hand signal: A quirk that can make your hands glow bright in any desired colour.

Hyper Active: A quirk that significantly decreases exhaustion and tiredness. Decreases the need to sleep. However, you need to consume 1.2x more food.

Rhythm: You can tell someone is lying based on the minute tells they give from their heartbeat, pupil dilation, precipitation, blood pressure and eye contact. To use Blood pressure contact is needed.