Ch 22 - UA Sports Festival (1)

Sekia: Are you really coming to watch me in the sports festival?!

Sekia asked like a kid being told his dreams would come true. Standing there in the living room with Sophia all ready to go.

Sophia: Of course I am. Why would I miss you doing the sports festival. Heroes may be everywhere but no one knows my identity. So I'm coming to cheer you on!

Sophia smiled widely. Sekia hugged her. He didn't want to do the sports festival because he would have to say a speech at the beginning and parade himself on camera. But Aizawa forced him to. Giving him no choice but to either do it or stay at home. But if Sophia was going he definitely was. Besides she helped him with his speech and everything.

Sophia: Oh by the way All for One told me to tell you. "Good luck in the sports festival. But if you don't get first place don't bother coming back."

Sekia looked shocked at what his master threatened him with.

Sophia: But don't worry. Even if you're dead last I'll still be proud of you.

Sophia hugged Sekia as he nestled his head in her cleavage. The smell of her bringing him comfort.

Scene change

Sekia arrived at UA where he entered a large stadium. Getting changed into his PE uniform he went to the class 1A waiting room all his classmates inside. Quickly regretting his decision he started to leave the waiting room.

Tsu: Where are you going? *Ribbit*

Sekia turned around and looked at Tsu who was standing behind him.

Sekia: {Why has she been getting closer to me and asking questions? She did this to the hospital too. Is she suspicious of me?} I'm all good. I just need to mesmerise my speech.

Tsu looked Sekia up in his eyes.

Tsu: Do you need help with it?

Sekia: I should be fine.

Tsu: Well do you want a treat.

Sekia: Treat!

Sekia instinctively got really close to Tsu as she grew a blush. Sekia waited for something. A treat.

Tsu: Yeah. I have a box of treats here.

Tsu held up a small box of food called treats. Sekia held out his hand as Tsu pored some in.

Sekia: Do you need me to do anything?

Tsu: What?

Sekia: For the treat.

Tsu: You could sit with me in the stadium.

Tsu said with a large blush.

Sekia: Ok.

Sekia left as the door closed. Promptly eating his treats as he crunched on them.

Tsu: {Why did he suddenly act like that? It's almost as if he became a dog of a second.}

Tsu just stared at the door as she realised she asked him to sit next to her for food. She blushed even more as she went to talk to her friends.

Scene change

Sekia came out into the arena with his classmates. Everyone cheering as his class came out. Sekia quickly looked for Sophia as he found her. Smiling big and waving even bigger. He started waving back as he saw Sophia laugh. Everyone in his class looked at him weirdly in confusion. Other classes looked at him with jealousy and envy. Most of their parents watching from Tv as the tickets for in stadium seating were really expensive. They were also annoyed on how Sekia looked so relaxed. It was as if he was saying the weren't even strong enough to make him feel even a little bit nervous. However, Sekia was nervous. His villainy was on the line, the repercussions of that looming over him.

???: NOW CLASS 1As REPRESENTATIVE SEKIA NARBU!

Sekia walked up onto the platform as Midnight moved from the centre. Sekia looked at his class and the other students as he grabbed the mic.

Sekia: I am very sorry everyone. But I will be winning this. I didn't want to participate but since I have to it seems a bit unfair. But you should all be happy. Since most of my quirk works with shadows. I won't be able to use that part unless you give me the opportunity to. Think of it as a handicap. As I said I'm very sorry that I'll win. I didn't want to do this in the first place. If you want to blame someone blame Mr Aizawa.

Sekia placed down the microphone gently as there was a silence in the air from everyone. The only thing heard was Sophia who was shouting out.

Sophia: WOOOOOOO! YEAH SEKIA! KICK THERE ASSES!

Sekia smiled. She told him everyone will be too stunned to speak because of the speech she helped him with. And she was right, though all students were now glaring at him with menacing intent. Midnight quickly took the mic back as she tried to grab everyones attention.

Midnight: ALL RIGHT! With that out the way let's move onto the first event!

A screen appeared as it span.

Midnight: TIME TO LET DESTINY DECIDE! YOUR PRELIMINARY ROUND ISSSSS... THIS!

"Obstacle race"

Sekia: {That probably would have been easier in the dark. Oh well.}

Sekia was at the start line with everyone else. He didn't need to look up at the lights. He could see the slight change in lighting looking forward. Starting in a sprinting stance. Only looking forward.

Red

Red

Red

All Green

???: STAAARRRRRTTTTT!

Sekia sprinted making a jump and a flip over ice that formed on the floor trapping some people. Sekia ran past Todoroki as he didn't even bother to look at Todoroki as Todoroki watched Sekia run past.

Sekia was then confronted with robots. The same battle droids that were in the entrance exam. Sekia jumped in between and off the smaller ones. He was confronted with many larger one as he ran forward at full speed. As one raised its foot, Sekia jumped onto it. Jumping onto the side of another one as he ran on the side of it. Jumping from side to side as he ran on them like parallel walls in an alley. Making it to the other side before anyone else had began to get through. Others taking a route of destruction instead.

???: LOOK AT THIS FOLKS! SEKIA HAS GOTTEN THROUGH THE FIRST OBSTACLE WITH EASE! DEMONSTRATING AMAING PARKOUR SKILLS! AND PASSING ROBOTS THAT WE THOUGHT NO ONE WOULD GET PAST WITHOUT A LITTLE BIT OF DESTRUCTION!

As he ran he heard a massive explosion behind him with a bit of cold air.

Sekia: {He's going to be the most difficult one.}