Ch 62 - Garakis Mission (2)

Sekia was high up in the sky. Looking down on a seemingly normal high rise building. But this building was very very special. At least underneath it was. The accumulation of all quirks in Japan. The complete registry and documentation of nearly every Japanese person. Their DNA, the research into that, even their identities and family tree. Everything all under the building Sekia was looking at.

Sekia: {As long as I get the information he doesn't care what I do to the building or any equipment they may have. But this building is more secure than Tartarus... so this should be easy.}

Sekia gripped his choker as it turned on. His wings got much much bigger as they expanded from his back.

Sekia: {Let's try that new quirk I got.}

Sekia held out his hand. He felt it. It wasn't telekinesis but a contorting force. Something purely for twisting and crushing. Like a black hole. Its only purpose was pure destruction.

As Sekia slowly close and turned his hand the building crumbled. Sekia would have worried about the flood of quirks coming into to him. But when teaching Eri he had a break through. What is he just turned it off? He had never thought of something so simple. He had never thought he could turn it off. After all he never turned it on in the first place. But after killing the man that tried to rob him he succeeded. He could turn off his quirk. Using all the quirks he had previously taken without taking others.

Was this better than All for One? He could take and now control what quirks he took with ease. He had yet to find a limit to how many quirks he could take and it was easy to take them. No contact needed. But he couldn't give quirks to people. He found how to get rid of quirks he didn't want, but it wasn't like All for One described. When he got rid of quirks it was the complete destruction of them inside of him. Mutant quirks causing him slight pain when getting rid of them.

And as Sekia looked down at the building he crushed. The rubble falling to the floor and crushing all heroes that would have been defending it, Sekia quickly descended to the floor. The massive dust cloud that was created hiding him as he dropped. Disappearing into a shadow.

Scene change

The underground research lab was in complete disarray. They had never experienced destruction or attacks at this place. This place was a fortress and even had earthquake absorbers. But when the building fell they felt everything.

Researcher 1: WHAT THE FUCKS HAPPENING!!

Researcher 2: THE BUILDING ABOVE HAS BEEN DESTROYED!! ALL THE HEROES GUARDING THE ENTRANCE ARE DEAD! BECAUSE OF THE SECURITY I CANT GET A SIGNAL OUT TO CALL FOR HELP!

Researcher 3: WHY THIS BUILDING!! NO ONE BUT HIGHER UPS IN THE ASSOCIATION SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THIS!! IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE TOP SECRET!

All the researchers were running around checking on equipment that would be dangerous if it broke. Explosions, toxic gas. They would all die if certain equipment got damaged.

Researcher 1: QUICK! SEND ALL THE DATA TO THE BACK UP FACILITIES!

Sekia: If any of you move you all die.

Sekia was in the middle of the room as all the researchers froze in fear. There was an ominous pressure that made them all shake frozen in place. Sekia and his long purple hair and pale skin being seen by everyone. His blue eyes piercing into their very being.

???: You... There's no use. The servers are encrypted. You won't...

The researcher was pulled towards Sekia as he grabbed the man by the throat.

Sekia: Let me ask you. Are you the smartest person in the room?

The researchers tried to speak but his mouth filled up with roots. He began to choke and thrash about.

Sekia: You see, your not. You want to know why I know that? Not because I believe myself to be. But because no smart person would speak up while there's an SS rank villain in front of them.

The man's body thrashed and twitched a bit more as his body went limp.

Sekia: Now who wants to show me the main terminal?

Sekia looked around as they all seemed too scared to speak.

Sekia: It's good you learn so quickly. It means your research data should be good. Point to it.

They all pointed to it. Shaking from the fear of death. They pointed at a singe white door. Sekia dropped the body as he opened the door. A massive room full of robotic arms and red vials. A single terminal bellow a large glass window looking at the room.

Sekia took out a flat disk as he threw it on the screen. The screen went black to blue. The robot arms stopped moving as lines of code went down the screen. Sekia could hear heroes coming. Rushing into the room as he looked at the time on a clock in the wall. He had been gone for an hour. The device flashed green as Sekia took in and put it back in his pocket.

Sekia: I got to hurry up.

Sekias eyes began to glow blue as a massive beam came from them. The entire room of vials destroyed. As he turned around the thick reinforced walls cut in half along with the heroes and researchers on the other side. All the walls split in half, crumbling and destroyed. Everything started to shake as Sekia disappeared into a shadow. Appearing on the surface and then disappearing again. The rubble of the building only getting further destroyed as the ground collapsed into a sink hole. One that engulfed the rubble and other heroes around.

Scene change

Kurogiri appeared with Sekia in his room.

Kurogiri: I will take my leave now master Sekia.

Sekia: Have a good day Kurogiri.

Kurogiri: Thank you master Sekia.

Kurogiri disappeared. Sekia got changed and cleaned as he came back to the living room.

Eri: YOUR BACK!

Eri ran up and hugged Sekia. Wrapping her arms around his leg. Sekia smiled as he rubbed her hair.

Sekia: See. Didn't take that long.

Sekia picked but Eri and held her in his arms.

Sekia: So anything you want to do today?

Eri: A lazy day.

Sekia smiled.

Sekia: A lazy day it is then.

Sekia jumped onto the sofa as Eri nestled into his chest. Watching movies and Tv. Sophia sitting next to him and resting her head on his shoulder. It was everything he wanted.

A happy family.