Ch 44 - Dark Skies (1)

Aizawa had sent all the students home because what happened around Japan and at the UA training camp shook society. The police force was in rubbles and heroes had to try and pick up the pieces. More roaming the streets. Longer working hours. More authority. And the public didn't like this.

They were angry. Angry that they couldn't react faster. Angry that the police which were seen as friendly faces of the communities they worked in died so tragically. The hero association had a massive PR issue as riots ensued. Some just angry about what happened. Some wondering if this was just a massive hero association plan to give themselves more power. Others in mourning and rage over the loss of their loved ones. But the civilians weren't the only ones in mourning.

All Might was in pain too. He was in a meeting where the discussion of a traitor was mentioned. But he didn't listen. He just looked at his phone. Seeing a call from a number he blocked. Tsukauchis number. Tears couldn't run down his face as he had already cried all the tears he could when he heard of his death. His voice sore for all the shouting he had done, his eyes slightly red from crying with bags underneath his eye due to lack of sleep. He regretted everything he said to Tsukauchi. His last words being ones of hate and spite to his best friend. Tsukauchi trying to call All Might because he needed his friends help.

All Might: {I'm no symbol of peace. I'm... I'm pathetic.}

Everyone in the meeting could only look at All Might as they realised he was loosing everyone close to him. First Torino, then David Shield and now Tsukauchi. No one had words to say because they didn't know what to say. After that the meeting was slow. Mostly silent as All Might filled the room with a tense atmosphere.

Time skip

In a bar villains only some villains knew of there was a lot of shouting.

Shigiraki: JUST BECAUSE YOU CAUSE SOME DESTRUCTION DOESN'T MEAN YOUR PLAN WAS BETTER!

Shigiraki was shouting as usual. Annoyed just be Sekias presence.

Sekia: With your fingers. Since you act like a child. Count how many students you managed to kill.

Shigiraki: MAYBE IF YOU HADN'T USED KUROGIRI WE COULD HAVE KILLED A LOAD!

Kurogiri tried to stay out of the fight. He didn't want to choose sides. Behind the bar he did his barman duty. Cleaning already clean glasses.

Sekia: This coming from the person that disrespects him the most. Just face it. Your plan was terrible and without my help, my information, my advice. You can't come up with even a half decent plan. Let alone an idea for one.

Shigiraki: OH WOW YOU KILLED SOME POLICE! DO YOU WANT A FUCKING MEDAL?!

Shigiraki disintegrated some of the bar.

Sekia: I would but I know that someone that's never won at anything in his life wouldn't have any to give.

???: Hey bloodhound!

Sophia came walking in with her mask on. But something was wrong. Sekia quickly grabbed her by the throat.

Sekia: Who are you?

???: I... It's... me...

Sekia tightened. Threatening to break her neck.

Sekia: One last chance. Who are you?

???: *Aghhgghh*

Sophia: See I told you it wasn't a good idea to play such a trick on him.

Sekia looked at Sophia and then back at Sophia.

Sekia: A clone? No. It smells different from you. Though mine smelt different from me.

Sophia: Don't worry it's just Toga. So can you please let her go.