"I can't stand the thought of losing you."

Okay, I'm trying to get back into writing because I have so many ideas but no follow through. Today is my anniversary so I decided to take some time for me and set some small goals! Fingers crossed! I'd love to get back to writing my actual stories and finishing them.

"I can't stand the thought of losing you."
"I love you. More than he does. More than I even thought. Please, give me another chance to show you."
"Keith, stop- "
"NO! I'm done hesitating. I'm done second guessing myself. I'm done waiting. I can't, not anymore." He suddenly drops to his knees and grabs my hand.
"Are you drunk?" I whisper yell to him as my eyes dart around. Shit, people are starting to notice. But his eyes do look red, and he did stumble into the mess hall.
"No. I'm not. And you can't ignore this. OR me. OR my feelings. Please, Katie."
Katie could feel her face flame and feels like time has slowed if not stopped. Why would he want to do this now?"
Meanwhile, Hunk is scolding Lance. "Lance, what did you tell him?"
Lance grinned, "Oh, I might have accidentally let it slip that Pidge was going to date Griffin."
Hunk blinks, "Why? Ohmygod! Do you have a death wish? Keith or Pidge CAN kill you!"
Lance sighs, "Yeah, that is a possibility but honestly, I think they will be too busy for that. Look, I just can't watch them dance around each other anymore. They deserve to be happy."
Hunk stares at Lance for a second, "You're in the dating betting pool, aren't you?"