Chapter 4.2

Trap Set

‘Alright on to business. The reason I have called you here is to do with our last attempt to invade Rakkenhima High school. Now even though the operation failed we were still able to get some information about the students of the school’, Sevan began as he put down the file and turned towards the big screen behind him.

As he did the screen, which was blank up to the moment, flashed a picture of a group of female students who were taking out a Giga soldier which was sent with the first wave. Beside it was a picture of a boy with red hair, who was taking out about 5 Order soldiers alone. At this point Sevan motioned towards Jun Hong to take over from him.

‘These girls are all part of the same team, Team Infinity, and the boy, whose name is Takayama Daisuke are said to be the closest to attaining the Guardian type. We need to find a way to get their bio data from within the school and if we succeed, we just might be able to push our plans forward’, Jun Hong presented the data they had gathered to the Tyrants who all agreed with him.

‘Why not just go after the students themselves’, quizzed a blonde haired man, whose name was Ethan Schimach.

‘There’s no point in that. The students themselves probably don’t even know what they’re capable of. Also they are the daughters of Takeshi Akihiko and Haganei Kaede and the son of Takayama Gin who as you know are members of the Legion. We are not in a position where we can have unneeded fights with them’, Sevan replied as he looked towards Schimach.

‘Whatever the case, there will come a time where we might need to go after the school again so all of you be ready. I don’t want a repetition of what happened’, Sevan added before letting Jun Hong continue.

‘Alright on to the next topic. Our spy from within the school has reported that the I.M will be staging an assault on one of our bases. He hasn’t been able to confirm where, but said he will be able to before the attack. Sting, your team will be in charge of moving the equipment and arms and protecting them from whichever base that will be attacked. Once I get confirmation you’ll move out’, Jun Hong said turning to a hooded figure who was seated in the seat opposite him.

That person was referred to as Sting. She was a vampire who had long white hair, a light brown skin complexion which complemented her hair and a sexy and toned body. Not much was known about her, not even her real name. All they knew was she was 18 years of age and used to be part of rather important family in the vampire world.

‘Whatever you say’, Sting mumbled as she got up to leave.

‘I really don’t trust that girl’, Arisa hissed as she saw Sting leave the room, not caring whether she heard her or not.

‘Well it doesn’t matter what you think now does it’ a male mummy who was sitting across her said.

His name was Rosin Hector and he had been with The Order since the beginning. The fact that he had been resurrected by Sevan himself, made him completely loyal to him.

‘Hector, stop teasing Arisa’, Sevan said, smiling at the Mummy.

‘Sorry my master, couldn’t resist’, Rosin apologised as he looked at the now red face of Arisa.

‘Now to add on to what Jun Hong has said. The success of our plans will determine the outcome of this war. Therefore I do not want any more failures in this matter.  Am I clear’, Sevan asked autoritively, to which the Tyrants nodded their heads in unison.

‘Old Friend, what then about The King’, Fujimori asked.

‘Don’t worry about that Old Friend, our spy is giving us all the information we need to stay one step ahead of him…... The Kings days are now numbered’, Sevan said before breaking off into an evil laugh.