Chapter 12.8

Chapter 12.8

Deeper and Deeper into danger

‘Prowl…what’s wrong?’, Tank asked with concern when he saw the petrified look on Prowl’s face.

Prowl didn’t answer for a few seconds, his eyes glued to the cylindrical tank as if whatever was inside would jump out at them any second. After a few seconds, the petrified look on his face vanished, replaced by one with seriousness and determination. Prowl turned around and started making his way to the exit, followed by a very confused Tank.

‘Prowl, what’s going on man?’, Tank asked as he and prowl jumped out of the container.

‘A.D was right. The Orders starting something big man and this proves it. We need to inform Homebase immediately’, Prowl told Tank as he turned on his comms device, punching in Crown’s number when it was on.

‘Crown you there?’, Prowl asked when he heard noises from the other side of the comms.

‘Yeah I’m here. What up man?’, Crown asked.

‘You were right Crown. Situation is exactly like what we were told. You better tell King to get ready, he’s gonna need to get into the tussle soon’, Prowl informed crown as he walked over to the helicopter.

‘And arrange for a goddamn extraction team man’, Tank added from behind.

‘Alright I’ll send a team over there immediately. But on the matter with King….there’s a small problem’.

‘And what’s that’, Prowl stopped, a worried look on his face.

‘….He’s sort of lost in the jungle’, Crown replied in a sheepish voice.

‘WHAT!? How the hell did that happen’, Prowl inquired.

‘Well I don’t know the full details….But apparently he was trying to save some girl’.

‘Damn it man….And when we need him too’, Prowl sighed in frustration before continuing.

‘Yeah. Just our luck I guess’, Crown replied in a slightly sarcastic tone.

‘Alright then man. If that’s the case we got no choice but to wait for that son of a bitch to get back to us. We’ll be making our way back to base ones the extraction team arrives. Out!’, Prowl replied before turning off his comms ear piece.

Prowl let out another long sigh before turning around to look at the jungle scene behind him, wondering how the hell King was gonna find his way out of there.

‘Be safe King. We need you for this man’, Prowl thought, before getting back on the helicopter which had landed on the road, waiting for the extraction team to arrive so they could go back to base.

As the 666 boys mopped up on the east side of the jungle, one of their boys was trudging through the dense and mysterious jungle on the west. And he was not pleased.

Sure King loved forests and jungles. Best place to just sit back and relax…..have a nice peaceful nap…..kill and bury a person without anybody knowing.

But of course, these were all things he would do on a nice peaceful day, with no missions whatsoever to bother him. But in a situation like the one King was in at the moment, the jungle was the last place he wanted to be trudging through. There were too many obstructions around him, making it hard for him to spot any would be attacker. Also, considering the fact that their pursuer was green from head to toe, the thick vegetation around him wasn’t helping his chances of seeing the attack before it came either. And on top of that, the injured blonde who he was carrying was annoying the crap out of him.