Chapter 13.7

Chapter 13.7

Unexpected events on the battlefield

Maria was awestruck by King’s power. Never before had she seen such destructive, yet amazing, display of power. As King walked up to her, she looked at him with her jaw dropped and wide eyed.

‘You better close your mouth before something flies in there’, King joked as he kneeled down beside her.

Maria blushes slightly as she closes her mouth, her eyes still locked on King.

‘That was…amazing King’, Maria commented as he sat down beside her.

‘Ah…it wasn’t anything too big….Just one of my moves’, King replied, pulling his right leg up to his chest and resting his head on his knee.

Maria continues to look at him as a though suddenly pops into her head.

‘Um…King?’, Maria asked as she watched him draw circles in the ground

‘Yeah Tit’s?’, King asked, glancing at her quickly.

‘You know healing magic, right?’, Maria continued, moving slightly closer to him.

‘Yeah. I do’, King replied as he erased the circles he had drawn.

‘Um…couldn’t you use your healing magic to heal my ankle?’

King’s turned to look at her as if she was crazy, before slapping his face with his palm.

‘Stupid, stupid, stupid! Why the hell didn’t I think of that’, King mumbled as he got up and walked behind Maria.

He got on his knees beside her.

‘Extend your leg’, King ordered to which Maria complied willingly.

King moves his right hand over Maria’s ankle.

‘Elemental move….Dark immune…’, King mumbles the incantation and a black mist flows out from his hand and onto Maria’s leg.

Maria watched in amazement as the mist wrapped around her ankle. She let out a sigh as the soothing effects of the mist took effect and her ankle started to heal. After a few minutes, the mist disappeared.

‘Try to get up now’, King said as he stood up, holding his right hand out.

Maria grabs his hand with her right hand and slowly gets up, still being a bit wary. She stood up after a few seconds and let go of King’s hand before walking around in a circle.

‘It worked! I’m healed!’, Maria cried as she jumped for joy, rushing to King and hugging him.

‘Thank you King!’, Maria thanked King as she hugged him tightly

‘Uh…urm…No…problem’, King stuttered out as his face grew red due to Maria’s soft body pressing against him.

Maria smirked slightly when she felt King’s cheeks heat up. She slowly moved closer, pressing herself against him, making sure her breasts pressed against his chest.

‘Like it?’, She asked teasingly.                                           

 King blushed even more, his face turning redder then his sun glasses.

‘G…Get off already’, King stuttered before gently pushing Maria away.

‘But I liked it…’, Maria teased, pouting slightly.

King sighs quietly, rubbing his temples as Maria watched him with an innocent look.

‘Whatever….Look we’re pretty close to the LZ. If we start walking now we’ll be able to get there in time’, King told her as the color of his face went back to normal.

‘Then let’s get going then’, Maria said as she turned around and began walking.

‘Uh….Tit’s’, King called out to Maria.

‘Hmm…’, Maria hummed as she turned back to him with a smirk on her face

‘It’s this way’, King informed her as he pointed behind him.

‘Oh…right…I...I…knew that’, Maria stuttered, her face going red from embarrassment as she turned around and walked back.

‘Right….’, King replied with a tinge of sarcasm as he began walking.