Chapter 11.5

Chapter 11.5

Wake up call

After a minute, King peeked at Maria through the gap between his middle finger and ring finger. It was then that he realized that the angle he was kneeling at gave him a perfect view of Maria’s chest. As he moved his hand away from his face, a devious smile formed on his face.

‘Guess we got to do it the hard way….’, King chuckled as he curled the fingers on his right hand inwards to make a tight fist.

After he clenched his fingers he mumbled a quick elemental incarnation. Immediately after a light mist of ice crystals surrounded his hand.

‘Go….’, King ordered, pointing his index finger in the direction of Maria’s chest.

The ice mist began floating towards Maria. As it got closer to her Maria could feel the coldness in the air coming from the mist, pulling her arms closer and mumbling due to the sudden drop in temperature.

‘This is gonna be fun….’, King thought, his smile turning slightly sadistic as he watched the ice mist creep past Maria’s arms and onto her breasts, hovering in place as if waiting for his order to shroud her chest.

‘Heh….Freeze’.

King completed the order. The next second all hell broke loose in that cave.

‘Huh…what…WHA! ...COLD!’

Maria shrieked from the sudden coldness from the layer of ice that had formed on her chest as she jolted out of slumber land. She began frantically clawing at her inner shirt, trying to get rid of the ice and cold feeling she had, grabbing all over the fabric which was now covered in small patches of ice.

King on the other hand was trying his best to not laugh his ass off at the hilarious scene in front of him. Maria was flopping around like a fish out of water as she tried her best to get rid of the ice, which wasn’t going anywhere unless King said so, constantly shrieking out the word ‘cold’ to emphasis how it felt on her.

‘COLD! COLD! .....KING! DO SOMETHING!’, Maria shrieked, her face turning red from embarrassment due to the predicament she was in.

King couldn’t take it anymore, falling on his butt and breaking out into laughter. After a few minutes he clutched his stomach which was aching due to his hysterical laughter as he sat up straight to watch Maria fumble around for a few more minutes, chuckling softly every time she called out to him to help.

‘KIIINNGGG! CUT IT OUT! PLEASE!’, Maria pleaded, tears rolling down her cheeks as she thought of how embarrassing she looked.

King had to admit he was starting to feel a little sorry when he saw Maria in that state……Only a little though, the entertainment value he was  getting out of it still made it hard for him to decide whether to end her punishment or not. But since they had a long hike waiting for them, King decided to stop his little punishment.

‘Hehehehe…..Alright, alright I’ll stop it’, King said as he continued laughing, letting his guard down to enjoy the moment……which would prove to be a big mistake.

As Maria was too busy trying to get rid of the ice, she was not paying attention to her surroundings moving around recklessly as she pulled at her shirt. And since King was too busy laughing, he didn’t realize that Maria was, very rapidly, closing the distance between the two.