Chapter 18.7

Chapter 18.7

Brother's Flame

‘Don’t you dare…fucking go there’, the young Takeshi said in a low, dangerous voice as he slowly turned back to look at Sevan, his eyes burning with anger.

That did it. As soon as Sevan heard that response and saw the look of anger on Rick’s face, he knew he had to push this matter to make the boy explode into rage.

‘Yes I remember them now. Don’t you remember them too Damien’, Sevan continued, getting confused looks from most of his party as well as from the Legion and the students.

Fujimori raises his brow slightly before peering at the shades, a wicked smile forming on his face.

‘Ah yes I do recognize them now Martin….Didn’t they used to belong to that boy? Now what was his name again….’, Fujimori mused, smirking when he saw the eyes of Rick Takeshi glow red.

‘Don’t you dare pull him into this YOU FUCKED BASTARDS!’, Rick yelled at Sevan and Fujimori, almost jumping at the two but stopped by Crown.

Crown now had worried look on his face as he stood in front of Rick, barely holding his friend back by pushing against him. He knew what Sevan and Fujimori were trying to do and the method they were using was something that made even his temper rise.

‘Ah Damien I think I remember his name, it started with J…J…Jay Takeshi wasn’t it?’, Sevan asked Fujimori, his tone of voice clearly a mocking one.

‘DAMN YOU SEVAN! DON’T YOU DARE SAY HIS NAME!’, Rick bellowed out, fighting against Crown to get to Sevan but barely being able to move, the latter having him in a good bear hug clutch and being strong enough to hold the rampaging Rick Takeshi back.

But he wasn’t the only one who was in rage.

‘SEVAN!’

The head of the silverette immediately snapped in the direction of Akihiro Takeshi, who was fuming with rage.

‘You dare to speak the name of that boy! You are testing shaky ground’s Sevan’, Arthur stated, his eyes flashing red.

‘And why can’t my master say anything about him, hmm? He has the right! After all….we were the one who killed him along with his slut of a wife!’, Arisa hissed, before backing out in fear as she felt the strong killing aura coming from Kinuyo.

‘You bloody half demon! You dare talk about my late son and daughter-in-law like that!’, Kinuyo growled, trying her very best to hold herself back.

Unlike his mother Rick was in full fury mode, thrashing in the arms of his partner as he snapped at the members of The Order.

‘I’m going to kill you! I’m going to destroy you!’, he kept repeating his threat over and over again, watched closely by a rather amused Martin Sevan.

‘I knew it would rile him up…But I never thought it would have such a great effect on him’, Sevan whispered to Fujimori, who nodded before letting out an amused chuckle as he watched the leader of Taskforce 666 hold back his best man.