Prologue (Introduction)

Xia Yao and his mum moved to a different city, because his parents got divorced. Xia Yao was happy about it, since his dad used to be very abusive towards the both of them. Xia Yao applied for a job as an assistant for the CEO in a big company, where he started to develope strong feelings towards his Boss, CEO, Yuan Zong. Xia Yao didn't want to be gay, though. He found it wrong and weird to be with the same sex, so he did everything in his power to ignore Yuan Zong and his feelings when it wasn't work related or during the breaks.
Yuan Zong was a very strict but also very handsome man and he made it his job to protect Xia Yao at all costs and make him his. At first Xia Yao was successful at ignoring his Boss, but then things started to get heated...

Will Xia Yao finally let Yuan Zong in his heart? Find out in "A New Beginning"!

Note: might change a few things in the future. I won't be using scenes from the actual novel, though I wanted to in the beginning, but I don't know if that is legal. Only used the same names, I hope that won't be an issue!

Credit goes to the amazing author of SBKD, Chai Jidan!

Also, English is NOT my mother language, I'm sorry if I make any mistakes. Well, I most definitely will. Haha!

Vote, Comment and Share please! 💓