Chapter 23 (Yuan Zong's story)

Chapter 23 is here!

Y'all have been wanting Yuan Zong's POV, so here it is! :)

We get a little insight on Yuan Zong's life and love towards Xia Yao and I hope you guys enjoy it! Remember, we all know how possessive YZ can be! ;)

Btw, FalxCie ..... YOU ARE EVIL! 😭💕

20 Votes and 8 comments for chapter 24! 💕

Vote, Comment, Share and Follow me, please! 💖

Yuan Zong's POV

Ever since I laid my eyes on Xia Yao at the supermarket, I just knew he had to be mine. No one was allowed to have him, but me and I was going to make sure of it. I was never really worried about my love life before, I didn't even believe in love. My dad wanted me to get married at an early age, he didn't even care that we were struggling with my money.

He didn't care about Yuan Ru and I.

He didn't care about my mothers illness, my mother in general.

He didn't care about us.

I felt angry towards him, not really wanting to call him father. I felt angry at him for treating my sister and mother like shit, for putting us in such financial problems. So I took matters in my own hand. I found a company, started from the bottom. I didn't have anything in the beginning. Lending money from several people. A good friend of mine, Tian, helped me so much. I was never going to forget his kindness, he treated me like I was a part from his family.

I worked myself to the top, getting in contact with only a few little sponsorships at that time. After a while, the money was getting bigger, so I started to pay off my mothers medical care, giving the people I was owing money to, their money back afterwards. From then on, money was never an issue anymore. Quite the opposite, actually. I bought Yuan Ru everything she wanted, even though she didn't want me to. Even If I made so much money, I never really cared about myself, didn't really feel the need to. Not once did I stop working, always feeling like I had to be on top of things all the time, I didn't allow anyone to make any mistakes, everything had to be done perfectly.

My mothers death hit Yuan Ru and I badly. She died at such a young age and I felt like I didn't really have the chance to make her proud and that was the biggest failure that could have happened to me. I tried to be there for Yuan Ru, being a mother and father figure to her at the same time when my mother died and my asshole of a father left. She was my first priority, I could not let her down aswell. It was eating me inside, the guilt still being with me to this day, but I didn't show any emotions. I had to be strong for Yuan Ru, take care of her.

What the media and many people around me didn't know, was, that I actually donated a big part of my money all the time and right now I was working on a secret project, to build 3 foster homes in this town. I did not like attention, I resented it, that's why I didn't make it public. Of course, they were going to find out sooner or later, but for right now, I enjoyed being almost free from the public eye.

Back to my Xia Yao, now. Oh, the things he did to me...
He drove me absolutely crazy. This stubborn little boy drove me insane and turned me on all the time, without even knowing it. I just knew that deepdown, he liked me back. He knew it, too, but just didn't want to accept it. The thought of two men together probably weirding him out.
And even if he did want to escape from me, I wasn't going to let him. I wasn't going to love anyone else, besides Xia Yao, as If I was going let him go this easily.

Right now, I really enjoyed playing these games with him. He probably thought that I didn't notice his jealousy towards Peng Ze, wondering why I wasn't asking him anymore. I had purposely asked him to clean my office, writing a note from a "woman"  to make it seem like I was seeing someone, wanting to see his reaction. If he really didn't like me, he would not have torn the note apart, which I later then found in the trash can. I smirked just thinking about it. Everytime I saw him, I had to refrain myself from jumping him and kissing him senseless. He couldn't deny his feelings for me, but then again, I had to give him space, let him figure it out on his own and not rush him into things he wasn't ready for.

Although love is an emotion that can't be easily explained, it is the seed to other growing emotions; whether it's anger, sadness or happiness. All those emotions are evoked from some type of love. And Xia Yao made me feel all those emotions. He made me feel angry, when he doesn't want to listen, provoking me on purpose. He made feel sad when I found out he wasn't taking good care of himself, only worrying about others, but himself. Just like me.

When you’re riding the high of love, your smile always meets your ears and you have that warm, tingly feeling in the pit of your stomach. But when you're on the downside of the rush, it feels more like a thousand burning needles to the heart. Nonetheless, there was only one emotion that can take you from one extreme to the next, that is and will always be love. He literally owned me heart and there was no going back. I was going to make him realize, how much he really needed me, wanted me. How much he desired me.

I already knew what my intentions were with Xia Yao. I already knew that I wanted him to be mine from the very first time I saw him. And, god, when we first kissed... It was like medicine to me. You need medicine to heal, just like I needed Xia Yao to heal.   I really didn't know how long these games between us were going to last, I didn't know how much longer I could handle being away from him. Probably not much longer.

I needed to hold him in my arms, to kiss him over and over again. To feel his skin on mine, while we exchanged tender kisses and touches, full of passion. I was addicted to his touch, craved it every minute of the day. He was like a drug to me, a drug I could never ever recover from or stay away from. The things he did to me...

I felt the need to protect him, I couldn't sleep at night without knowing that he was safe.

What he didn't know, was, that I actually followed him everywhere he went.

Following him home, knowing he got home safe.

Following him to the gym, not wanting other people to pay too much attention to him. After all, Xia Yao was sexy as hell and many perverts were creeping around outside.

Following him to the mall, not wanting him to get robbed.

I followed his every step outside of work, I had to. I needed to keep him save. Save from all the danger outside. This world was a cruel place to be in, you had to be careful.

He was my first love and he was going to be my last love, he couldn't have anyone else, besides me.

No one was allowed to touch him, to kiss him. No one was allowed to feel him intimately. No one was allowed to be with him, going through his soft hair with their hands. No one was allowed to cuddle him, feel his skin on their body. No one, but me.

...............

Hope you liked it, loves! 💕

Vote, Comment, Share and Follow me, please! 💖