Chapter 100 (Xia Yao's And Yuan Zong's Wedding)

Hey babes! I'm finally back with another and the last chapter of this story. This story will forever be like my baby and I can't thank you guys enough for all the love and support that you guys have given me. This story is on the road to ONE MILLION READS! Unbelievable. And it's all thanks to you babes, my friends. 💞

Please stay safe during this pandemic and take care of yourself and your loved ones!

REMINDER: English is not my first language! It's actually my third language, so I'm sorry for any mistakes! And also, I haven't been to a wedding in over 10 years, so please bare with me! 😂 I did some research on Chinese traditions, to make it more realistic, too.

Thank you, I love you. 💞

ENJOY!

Xia Yao's POV

Today was finally the day. Our wedding day. I couldn't possibly put into words, how happy I was. I was finally getting married to the love of my life, to the man of my dreams. Yuan Zong.

It was currently 6 AM and I just woke up. I laid in bed for a couple more minutes, thinking about all the memories Yuan Zong and I have shared together so far.

Life really was crazy at times, huh?

Looking back to my "previous life", I felt so proud of myself. I grew so much as a person and I learned to love myself and to let myself be loved. Before, I never experienced the feeling of love, it happened when I met Yuan Zong and I couldn't be more grateful for him. I sighed, so I was really getting married today, huh?

Time flew by so fast....

And before I knew it, tears were streaming down my face. It all just felt so unreal to me. From this day on, Yuan Zong and I were going to plan our life together for the rest of our lifes. With children, too. And I knew how much we both wanted to have babies, so needless to say we were going to plan it right after our wedding. Closing my eyes, I imagined little kids, our kids, running all over our house, creating one mess after another, causing me to giggle.

I turned to my right side, wanting to see Yuan Zong, but I knew he was not going to be there. We weren't allowed to sleep together for the last day of being boyfriends. He was staying at our house with Peng Ze and Da Yu and I was staying at Yuan Ru's house with and Zhi Shui and Zhen Zhen.

I was so happy that my friends finally got their happy ending, too. Da Yu and Zhi Shui were still engaged and going strong and Peng Ze and Zhen Zhen were finally happy too. We all had our own struggles in our relationships, but I was so happy that we were all strong enough to overcome them.

Zhi Shui had a hard time loving himself and I was so proud of him, seeing him overcome his own fear of himself and his negative thoughts. He became such a strong and bubbly person, it almost felt like he was reborn. He got a different, more beautiful view of life and he definitely had the right partner by his side and together they were stronger than ever.

Peng Ze and Zhen Zhen were so confusing in the beginning. They were friends with benefits at first, but it was beautiful to witness their love bloom. Even though they were both afraid to be in a serious relationship, one being used to one night stands and the other being scared of getting hurt again. But they both completed each other and I knew, that their love was going to last for a very long time, if not, forever....

"Good morning, crybaby. How about you get up now?" I whined and got up. Zhi Shui was holding a glass of orange juice for me. I chugged it down and made my way to the bathroom, after stretching my body.

My phone vibrated, it was a message of my soon to be husband.

Good morning, my beautiful angel. I hope you slept well... I can't wait to see you walking down the isle... And most importantly, our wedding night... ;)
I miss you and I love you so much, my love.
-Your husband