Chapter 94 (Will You Marry Me?)

Ahhhh! It's been so long :(
Hope you guys are doing good x

Merry Christmas and this is my Christmas gift for you guys.
What did you guys get for Christmas? Let me know! ❤️

Enjoy x

Add me on snapchat: Lina_C99

By the way, do you guys watch Tharn Type the Series? I am OBSESSED! They are so adorable 😍

Xia Yao's POV

"Baby, have you seen my watch?" I heard Yuan Zong ask as he was rushing down the stairs. I was currently preparing breakfast. I know, shocker, right? And I even managed not to burn the kitchen down.

"Which one of your 100 watches?" I playfully rolled my eyes at him. He chuckled and quickly pecked my lips. He had been so giddy the past few days, I didn't know what was going on with him. He acted like a kid who just ate so much candy and was full of energy.

"Never mind, I found it-" He was cut off by his phone ringing and rushed back upstairs. Huh?

I shook my head and continued making breakfast. Don't freak out, Xia Yao. It's probably nothing. 10 minutes passed by and he was still not finished talking on the phone. I sighed and went to check up on him.

"No, don't tell him of my plans. I'll tell him when the time is right, but not right now. No, I'll just make an excuse and tell him that it's just another meeting. Yeah, it's easy."

I felt like my eyes were going to pop out! Who the hell was he talking to and what the hell was he talking about? And another excuse?

I mean, excuse me!

"I have to go now. See you soon."

I went back into the kitchen and acted like nothing happened when in reality I was angry as hell. I felt him wrap his arms around my waist from behind and he kissed my neck. But I pushed him away and didn't say anything.

"Breakfast is ready." I just said and made him a plate. After that was done, I grabbed my plate and went into the living room to eat alone. Too many thoughts were going around in my head and I was getting upset.

"Baby, why are you eating alone? Come and join me." He called after me, but I just ignored him. I know, that I was probably overreacting, but I couldn't help it. I didn't want there to be any barriers between us and I wanted him to talk to me about everything. But he didn't.

"Who did you talk to on the phone?" Was the first thing I blurted out.

He just laughed and tried to pull me into his lap.

"Just the head chef of a company. I will have to go to another meeting tomorrow, though, so that sucks. I'm taking Peng Ze with me, so I guess it won't be that bad." He just shrugged as if it wasnt a big deal.

"Peng Ze? Why won't you take me? I can get the job done just as good as he can!" I pouted and turned away from him.

"You will just distract me too much and I can't let that happen. It's going to be about the biggest project for our company."

"I'm coming with you. I don't care." I rolled my eyes and he just laughed again and pecked my cheek. What was so damn funny about it? Absolutely nothing!

"Yuan Zong, you're making me mad. Why are you laughing at me? It's not funny at all."

"Because you're just too adorable and I can't get enough of you."

"Yeah, right. And that's why you won't take me with you, huh? Because you can't get enough of me." I said, sarcastically.

"Can we just eat breakfast in peace, before we have to leave for work?" He stated and started eating his congee.