Chapter 76 (teasing daddy)

Here's the double update, just like I promised! 💕

Look at Simon (Xia Yao) looking all innocent! 😍 ⬇

Follow me on Instagram: @  pakgunlove

150 Votes and 35 comments for chapter 77!

Vote, Comment, Follow and Share, please! ❤

Xia Yao's POV

Yuan Zong and I were currently in our room, laying in bed. My head was placed on his chest, while he ran his fingers through my hair. It had been 2 weeks since I had my first time with Yuan Zong and to be honest, we had been doing it every single day since then. Now that I knew what sex felt like with the man of my dreams, I never wanted it to end and I never wanted to stop doing it. I wanted to feel as close to him as possible.

"What are you thinking about?" Yuan Zong suddenly asked me and pulled me out of my daydream.

"Huh? Nothing." He smirked and placed his hand under my chin.

"Are you sure...? You're blushing." He teased me and I just rolled my eyes at him.

"It's nothing, Yuan Zong."

"You're thinking about sex, aren't you? I knew it!" He laughed.

I blushed even more and pulled the blanket tighter around my body, hiding my blushing face from him.

"Stop teasing me, It's not fair! You're making fun of me. Again!" I whined.

"I'm not, baby. Don't worry, my dick loves your ass, too." I decided to play a little game with him. I smirked at the thought.

"Yeah? Is that so?" I took the blanket off of my body and threw it on the ground. After that, I slowly went on top of Yuan Zong.

"Come here, baby." I slowly leaned down and teasingly placed my lips on his, but refused to kiss him.

"What are you doing? Don't be a tease, babe." He laughed. His laugh was my favorite sound ever. Well, besides his moans.

"I'm not." I whispered and kissed along his neck to hype him up.

He obviously grew impatient as he grabbed my butt with his big hands, grinding me down against his prominent bulge. I was about to quit playing this game, because I was so overcome with lust and pleasure, but I still kept going.

"Let me get you naked, baby. I need to see your beautiful body." He seductively whispered into my ear, causing shivers to run down my spine. I put my hands underneath his shirt and ran my fingertips down his toned body. I gripped the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his chest. Leaning down, I kissed him gently once again, tracing my tongue along his bottom lip. I pulled away from his lips and looked at him, smirking.