Chapter 73 (making love)

Hey guys!

Damn, you all are very impatient 😜 Anywaaaaay.... enjoy! ;)

150 Votes and 30 comments for chapter 74!

Vote, Comment, Follow and Share, please! ❤

Xia Yao's POV

It was the next morning. I finally managed to calm down from yesterdays events, but I was still a little shaken up. My mother was fast asleep when we came back and even though I wanted to confront her, I just let her be and dragged Yuan Zong along with me and into our bedroom. She woke us up this morning, demanding us to drive her to my aunts house. I didn't have any suspicions this time, because we actually met my aunt and she told us that they were going out for the chinese newyear and celebrate.

After confessing my love to Yuan Zong, he kept teasing me about it, but I could clearly tell how much he loved it.

I was feeling quite nervous today. I was finally ready to fully give myself to Yuan Zong and just then did I remember the date. It was the 17th of february, which was our one year anniversary. I couldn't believe it! Time flew by so fast and I couldn't believe how long it took me to finally realize how much I loved Yuan Zong.

"Hey, love." Yuan Zong greeted me and kissed my forehead. I was actually feeling quite sad when I saw Yuan Zong walk into our room with a huge boquet of flowers. I didn't have the chance to go out and buy him a present. But I did have something planned for him.

"Hey..."

"Are you okay, babe? You look and sound a bit nervous." He said as he took of his jacket. I wanted to yell at him for going out by himself, but I figured that I should just drop it. When did Yuan Zong ever like to listen, anyway?

I went over to him and took his big hands into mine. His hands were very cold and I was just about to scold him for not wearing gloves, but I kissed his hands instead, feeling them get warmer almost immediately. Wow, did I really have such a big effect on him?

"I-I love you, Yuan Zong."

"I'll never get tired of you saying that, ever." He whispered and closed the space between us, by gently pulling me into his arms and kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer against me. I let out a quite whimper as he moved his hands down to my bum, squeezing it. I knew what he wanted me to do, so I jumped into his arms and wrapped my legs around his torso, still not breaking the kiss.

"Bed." I whimpered against his lips and he moved us to our bed.

He flipped us over, so I was on top of him. I put my hands underneath his shirt and pulled it over his head, before pressing my lips to his now heated skin.