Chapter 56 (good wifey)

Hey, loves

Here is another update from meeee

Enjoy 😗

WARNING! MATURE CONTENT!

70 Votes and 12 comments for chapter 57!

Vote, Comment, Follow and Share, please! ❤

Xia Yao's POV

My mother was currently making me help her clean the house, on my day off of work. I was pretty angry about it, since Yuan Zong and I had planned to enjoy ourselves and then go out for dinner adterwards, but our plans were cancelled as soon as my mother stepped foot into the house a few hours ago. Yuan Zong was no help either, he immediately locked himself in his office, pretending to be working, when I exactly knew what he was doing. Zhen Zhen was also nowhere to be found, he didn't even tell me where he was going and how long he was going to be away for. He grabbed his purse and was out the door. He was probably trying to avoid my mother, since she wasn't very fond of Zhen Zhen being into men.

Which also scared me.

She didn't accept Zhen Zhen for who he was, so how was she going to react once she found out about Yuan Zong and I? I didn't even want to know or imagine that. Not that it was going to happen anytime soon...
I wasn't ready for it, yet. Heck, I wasn't even ready to fully give myself to Yuan Zong, so how was I supposed to come out to my own mother now?

I wasn't in the right state of mind to be thinking about that right now.

"Xia Yao! Son, you forgot to wipe the counter and clean the cabinets." She said, bringing me back to reality. I was so tired of all the cleaning and just wanted to climb into the shower.

"Yuan Zong has a maid, why are we even cleaning his house?" I pouted, letting out a loud yawn, while stretching my arms.

"Leave that poor man alone. He is kind enough to let us stay at his house, so you even have the nerve to complain about it?" I rolled my eyes. Of course she twisted my words again.

"Alright, mother."

"Hey, look at me! Yuan Zong works hard every day, the least we can do is help him out." I work too! I wanted to yell so badly.

"Okay, ma. I'm sorry."

"You better be. Now go and clean the living room, I'll finish cleaning the kitchen." She demanded and I just quietly nodded.

Pff, as if I was going to do that.

I quietly tried to go up the stairs, without my mother noticing. I went to the bathroom and washed my hands and then into Yuan Zong's office. I knocked twice and he opened the door.

"Are you done cleaning the house?" He was laughing and clutching his stomach and I swear I was so close to slapping him.

"Shut up! I'm so tired and no, I'm still not done. That crazy woman wants me to clean the living room aswell."

"Being a good wifey then, huh?" He smirked and grabbed my hips, hoisting me up against the wall.

"Hmm. But I could need some lovin from my man right now, too." I whispered against his lips, before crashing my lips against his.

Our lips moved in sync, occasionally biting and tugging at each others lips. I felt him squeeze my bum, digging his short fingernails in the clothed skin. I moved my hands through his soft hair, tugging at it as I felt his tongue invade my mouth.