Chapter 97 (Wedding Planning)

Hey, guys!

Like I promised, here is another chapter!

Also, I had added pics on my last chapter, pics of Da Yu and Zhi Shui's wedding suits, but apparently you can't see them :( I'm so sorry, I tried so many times, but the pictures just won't show up. 😕

Sad to say that this story is coming to an end, not many chapters are left :(
I can't believe it, this is my baby, y'all 😭 I still love Advance Bravely and the cast so much, they will always be a big part of my life. Thank you guys for this amazing journey so far, it wouldn't have been possible without your guys' constant love and support. 💞

Xia Yao's POV

I was currently laying on the couch with Yuan Zong, my head on his chest. We were in the middle of planning our wedding. It's been 3 months since Yuan Zong proposed to me and I still couldn't believe it. I was so in love, it hurt. I loved him so much that I felt like my heart was going to burst out of my chest. Work has also gotten a bit calmer, which is good, because now we could afford a couple days off to focus on our wedding plans.

I was going through a magazine, I was looking for a wedding venue, while Yuan Zong was typing away on his phone.

"Babe, who are you texting?" I wondered, trying to peek a look at his phone. His eyes widened and he tried to hide it away.

"Oh, me? No one. Did you find what you were looking for, baby?"

"Don't try to change the subject, Yuan Zong. I'm just wondering." I told him.

"Okay, fine. Look." He hesitated. I wasn't suspicious of him, I was just curious as to who he was texting.

My eyes widened in shock, when he showed me his phone. He was on the website of an adoption center which was near by. I looked up at him, not knowing what to say.

Did he really want children that bad?

"Oh my God, Yuan Zong. I-"

He cut me off.

"Don't freak out, please. I know it's probably too soon, but I just can't stop thinking about us having kids. Little Xia Yao's running all over our house, while breaking stuff. I can't get that image out of my head. It's all I think about." He said, sheepishly. My eyes were filled with tears by now and my heart was so full.

"It's not too soon, babe. I think about it too, all the time. So you want a baby boy, right?" I smiled, kissing his lips.

"I don't really care about the gender, as long as the baby is healthy, but a baby boy doesn't sound too bad, does it?" He chuckled.

(A/N: Oh my God, just imagine them having babies. My heart. 😭💞)

"No, not at all. He will be the best child in the whole world, I just know it."

"What are we waiting for, then. Can we get married tomorrow? I can't wait. I wanna become a dad so bad." He said, while pulling me further into his chest. I giggled and kissed his cheek.

"And it's good, that we chose adoption. I mean, we could have chosen a surrogate, but if you think about how many children are without a family or longing for a family, surrogate wasn't really an option for us." I nodded, definitely.

"I wanna give my baby all the things that I didn't get as a child. Most importantly, love. I grew up with an abusive father, who constantly beat me and mother up. She recently told me the whole story, how she was completely left alone by him, when she found out that she was pregnant. She wasn't ready and she was helpless, which lead me to grow up quicker and having to learn how to be independent. Everything was so overwhelming and I just want to make it right and give helpless children a chance to have a good life, with loving parents." I said with teary eyes.