Chapter 71 (Yes, daddy)

Finally back with another chapter!

Hope you guys will like it x

130 Votes and 25 comments for chapter 72!

Vote, Comment, Follow and Share, please! ❤

Yuan Zong's POV

It's been 4 weeks since that whole incident with Xia Yao's father and I was still mad at myself for letting that mistake happen. Xia Yao was in danger, all because of me. I promised to always protect him and be there for him, but now I was the one who got him in danger. Xia Yao assured me many times that it was okay and that we'd figure something out to keep us safe, but I seriously didn't believe that we'd be safe, as long as Xia Yao's father was still in town.

We weren't safe and I had a sick feeling in my stomach, which just confirmed my thought.

Xia Yao and I were currently in our "temporary" house that I had rented out for a couple months, far away from our home.

Xia Yao's mother didn't go out as often anymore, which made her behaviour less suspicous. But then again, she was acting way too calm lately also. She even left Xia Yao alone most of the time, which was so unlike her. She usually had a say in everything Xia Yao did or said.

I heard footsteps behind me and sure enough, Xia Yao was walking down the stairs while rubbing his eyes cutely. I guess he woke up from his little nap.

"Did you have a nice nap, love?" He just pouted and crossed his arms infront of his chest.

"Why did you leave me? I woke up all cold!" I chuckled. He was so adorable and I hated leaving him, but I had work to do.

"I had to take care of business and work. Now, are you hungry? I'm about to make dinner." I said and got up, walking to the kitchen to prepare dinner.

"Can we just order take out and cuddle on the couch? I have a headache and would rather cuddle on the couch." He pouted. I walked over to him and put my hand on his forehead, frowning when I noticed how warm it was.

"You're catching a cold, babe. Go lay on the couch and I'll make some porridge for you." I ordered. He scoffed and did as I told him, while I cooked porridge for him.

"Hurry up, old man." He teased me after 15 minutes.

"Old man, hmm?" I smirked.

"Yes, old man. Hurry up, before your legs give out." He giggled, smirking.

"Well, you weren't complaining yesterday, when I held you up against the wall, while fingering you, now were you?"

"Hey! D-Don't say that." He blushed.

"Say what? The way you moaned my name when you reached your high?"

"Yuan Zong, please... my mother is upstairs!"

"The way you grinded against my cock, only wanting more and more?"

"I-I.. No. Don't say that!"

"The way you screamed my name, demanding for me not to stop? You remember that, huh?"

'I d-didn't scream your n-name!" He was a stuttering mess.

"Hmm, really? I think I clearly remember you saying, no, screaming my name over and over again, wanting me to keep going and to keep fingering you harder and deeper and to never stop." I loved teasing him. He always looked so hot when he was all flustered.