Chapter 39 (Boyfriends being Boyfriends)

So.... Advance Bravely has been banned in China... but there is still hope that CJD will release it on the taiwanese website.

Hope this chapter will cheer you up ❤

Warning: Mature content!!!

25 Votes and 7 comments for chapter 40!

Vote, Comment, Follow and Share, please! ❤

Yuan Zong's POV

It's been two weeks since Xia Yao and I officially became boyfriends and he made me the happiest man alive, his love felt so good. No words could express how much I loved him and needed him. It was all so sureal to me, I still could not grasp the fact, that Xia Yao was finally mine and he was going to be mine forever, I was going to make sure of it. Right now, looking down at the sleeping beauty in my arms, I couldn't help but smile. He was finally mine. Only mine.

Never in a million years would I have thought to find the love of my life. To even be able to love someone romantically and being intimate with them. I did not believe in love, I always thought it was overrated. But now I understood why people made such a big fuss out of love. It was the greatest feeling in the world. And here I was, holding the love of my life in my arms, who I was never going to let go of, ever.

I noticed him stirring in his sleep, before he tucked his head under my arm again, slowly opening his eyes.

"Had a nice nap, beautiful?" He smiled shyly before rubbing his still tired eyes.

"Hmm. I always sleep well with you by my side." I pecked his lips slowly, before getting up and stretching myself.

"Yuan Zong?"

"Yes, Baby?"

"Yuan Zong... I don't want you to think, that I am only using you for your money, or to get a higher position at work or anything. I really do want to be with you and now that I finally realized how good you are to me, how good you are for me, I don't want to ever let you go or lose you for that matter. You are so important to me and I care about you so much, it's impossible for me to imagine my life without you and I don't even want to think about it. It's my biggest fear at the moment. My biggest fear is to lose you." He said, getting teary eyed.

I didn't answer him, but instead I pulled him forward and pressed my lips against his.

My lips grazed his jaw, as I planted wet kisses down his neck, trailing kisses down his jaw. I slighty pulled down my shirt, that he was wearing, and sucked on the newly exposed skin, that I desperately wanted to leave my mark on. He let out a high pitched whimper, that excited my lower region more than it should have. My hand skimmed down his body and I felt him shiver all over, his head thrown back in pleasure, while his hands wrapped themselves around my neck. His breathing became erratic, as I continued to plant kisses all over his neck. I cautiously played with his fingertips, as they got entwined with his, pulling him against me. I tugged him forward, until he was stood in between my legs. His chest rose up and down, quickly, as I placed a hand behind the back of his leg. I lifted it and I stared at him in the eyes for a moment, encouraging him to straddle my lap.

I shifted back against the couch, as he was now straddling my lap.

He placed his hand on my chest, to stop himself from falling on to me. He pulled his hand back, as I slowly got rid of my t shirt, throwing it on the floor. His gaze was instantly drawn on my abs. He looked at it for a while, making me smirk. He seemed to not get out of his trance, until I tilted his chin towards me.

He gasped, as I got hold of his hand, guiding him to my collar bone.

"C'mon, baby." I encouraged him and I was surprised, when he continued his gentle touches down my chest. I panted hotly against his neck, as his fingers ran over my nipple, playing with it. His touches drove me crazy and I felt myself harden under his soft fingertips. He carefully traced the defined lines on my stomach and I couldn't take my eyes off of him, he was so focused on pleasing me, that he did not even blink once.