Chapter 36 (Kiss me)

Here is chapter 36 for you guys!

THE WEDDING CHAPTER! ❤

The longest, cutest and yet saddest chapter in my opinion!

I want many comments, you guys! Please 😗

SILENT READERS, COME OUT OF YOUR SHELL AND STOP HIDING AWAY! 😉

Imma raise the bar higher now.

30 Votes and 8 comments for chapter 37!!!!

Vote, Comment, Follow and Share, please! ❤

Xia Yao's POV

The big day has finally come. It was the wedding day of Kim and her soon to be wife Vivien today. I was pretty excited about it, but also very nervous. I didn't go to weddings that often and the last wedding I went to, was, when I was 15 years old, my aunt had just gotten remarried. So 10 years ago.

Yuan Zong offered to take me, which was very nice of him and I greatfully accepted his offer, since I had no idea where it was. But also because I wasn't in a mood to fight with him on this lovely day. Well, when was I ever? It was Kim's and Vivien's special day and I did not want to be a party pooper and ruin their wedding.

I didn't really hear much from Yuan Zong these past few days, he left me alone most of the time and I had to say that I was really surprised. I mean, he always found a way to tease or embarrass me, provoking me every chance he got. And now? Nothing.

Anyways...

I was now getting ready, finishing up the last few touches on my hair. I decided to wear a olive green suit, with a white T-Shirt beneath it. I wasn't a big fan of suits, rather wanting to dress casual, than classy. Unlike Yuan Zong. He was all about being classy.

I felt my phone buzz on my bedside table

I felt my phone buzz on my bedside table. Going over and checking it, I saw that I had received a message from a number I didn't know.

Be ready in 10 minutes.

It said and I already had a feeling I knew who it was from.

Who are you?

I asked, just in case.

Your future husband.

That bastard, I knew it was him. I decided not to text him back and continued getting ready. I took my time, wanting to make him wait longer on purpose. After I was done, I went outside, only to see Yuan Zong already standing there. I waited a bit, until he looked up at me, his eyes and mouth widening. I slowly went down the steps of my house, keeping my gaze on Yuan Zong the entire time. He watched my every move, not once did he look away or even blink.

"Come here." He whispered, taking my hand in his and making me twirl for him, while he looked me up and down.

"You look- wow." He whispered, obviously stunned. I blushed at his words, wanting to get inside his car as fast as possible.