Chapter 82 (goodbye, Peng Ze)

Hey, you beautiful peeps! ❤

My phone's cracked, so it took so long to write this chapter 😂  and my computer broke a loooong time ago and I don't have the money to fix it so bare with me lol

This chapter will be about Peng Ze and Zhen Zhen, their story is going to get more interesting, too.

150 Votes and 40 comments for chapter 83!

Vote, Comment, Follow and Share, please! ❤

Peng Ze's POV

Ever since I had that "fight" with Zhen Zhen last week, I haven't been able to sleep well. I often stayed up late, wondering what he was up to or who he was with. I also had been contacting Xia Yao more lately, asking him about Zhen Zhen. I didn't even know why I was doing all that or what lead me to act that way and wanting to be closer to him. But he continued to push me away, without a care. I often found myself daydreaming about him, about our intimate moments that we shared together, making me crave him even more. Even Yuan Zong started to notice my weird behaviour and he understood, because he used to act the same way when Xia Yao was around. 

But I wasn't used to all this.

I usually had one night stands and then tossed them aside when I was done.

I didn't even care if they had feelings for me. I guess you could call me a player and people used to call me that all the time, they still do.

But with Zhen Zhen....

He was different.

I wanted him to care about me.
I wanted him to want me.
I wanted him to like me.
I wanted him to have feelings for me.

I wanted him. And only him.

At first, I only wanted his body and mess around with him, but then, feelings got involved. Feelings, that were only one sided. But...

He didn't even want me. He was leaving soon and I yet still needed to process those news. Maybe it was good that he was going back home. That way, I could forget about him. Forget about my feelings for him. Did I even have feelings for him? I wasn't sure. All I knew was that I wanted him.

I needed a drink. A strong one. Going to the club sounded like a good idea right now. And maybe I'd even get laid tonight, if I was lucky enough.

~

The club was packed tonight, as expected. The strong aroma of alcohol and sweat filled the air and I was suddenly grossed out. How did people even breath in here? I pushed past two people that were making out furiously, their sweaty bodies grinding against each other. I wanted just that, but with Zhe-

I needed a drink.

I headed over to the bar and ordered the strongest drink on the menu. The bartender looked at me and raised one of his perfectly shaped eyebrows.

"You look pissed." He suddenly said and I was surprised that I could even hear him over the loud speakers that were blasting some song I didn't know.

"I am."

"Why's that? Wanna talk about it?" I hesitated at first, but then decided to just go for it.

"Try to guess it first."