Chapter 50 (road trip)

Hey loves!

Unfortunately school has started for me again, so I will probably only be able to update once every week. I'm sorry 😩

Can't believe it's chapter 50 already!

Enjoy, loves! 😗

35 Votes and 7 comments for chapter 51!

Vote, Comment, Follow and Share, please! ❤

Xia Yao's POV

I stared at Yuan Ru for a while, my mouth hanging wide open, my eyes opened wide. I flushed at the thought of me walking around in skimpy clothes and seducing Yuan Zong. I had to admit, I wasn't turned off from it, at all, but I was feeling rather curious.

"Yuan Ru! Are you crazy?"

"What? Don't you think so, too?" She laughed and raised one perfectly shaped eyebrow.

"I-I... You are just crazy." I just said, not denying it, nor agreeing to it.

"I know. Guess who I got it from." She rolled her eyes and I smiled fondly, my favorite person coming to mind. Yuan Zong.

"Don't you dare call my man crazy!" I joked and she smiled, sticking her tongue out.

"You know, it's absolutely beautiful to see your love develope. It's crazy how much you changed your attitude towards Yuan Zong."

"I never changed, but I was just too stupid to admit it to myself." She shook her head.

"That's adorable, Xia Yao, really."

"And think about what I told you." She added.

"What did you tell me?"

"Xia Yao plus lingerie equals heaven." She teased and I felt myself blush.

"Hey! You never said that!" I pouted.

"I don't need to tell you that, it's a fact." She laughed once again, before exiting the room.

"Whatever. You won't ever find out anyways. So, keep dreaming, sis."

"Quit your sass, brother in law."  She yelled before disappearing completely. I rolled my eyes, before laughing a little. She was so crazy, Yuan Zong and her were very different from each other and I was glad about that. One crazy person was enough, plus, I was crazy too. Suddenly, I felt very sorry for Yuan Zong for having to deal with Yuan Ru and I.

After putting away all the work sheets, I grabbed my phone to dial Yuan Zong's number. It wasn't my fault that I missed him so much after only a few hours away from him. It wasn't healthy for me, for us, that I was so clingy, but I couldn't help it. I was crazy about him and wanted to be with him the whole time. Just thinking about us not being together for an entire day, made me want to cry, honestly.

"Yes, baby?"

"Yuan Zong! Heyyyy!" I giggled softly. God, he made me so damn happy.

"What has gotten you so happy?" He laughed and I could already see him rolling his eyes.

"You. Hehe!"

"God, I love you. So much. But anyways, why did you call, babe? I was in a meeting right now, until you called." Now I felt bad. I didn't want him to get distracted from work, just because of me.