Chapter 47 (I need you, Yuan Zong)

Chapter 47 is here, guys! Enjoy! 😊

I am so tired, I arrived home at like 10 PM and immediately started to write this chapter for you guys. It is now past midnight, but I did enjoy writing it! 😗

AND GOOD NEWS!

It seems like Advance Bravely will air in august and there will be a screening in august, where they show all three epsiodes to the fans. In many cities, too!😊 So, yeah. Let's all stay positive and wait some more. That's all we can do right now, really. Even though it's been a year! .-.

30 Votes and 6 comments for chapter 48!

Vote, Comment, Follow and Share, please! ❤

Yuan Zong's POV

My eyes wandered to the angry Peng Ze, confused of what just happened. Why was he so angry about it? Did Xia Yao not tell him about us?

"Ugh, I screwed up." Xia Yao sighed, closing his eyes and placing his hands on his hips.

"Yes, you did. Care to explain, what just happened?" Just then I noticed Yuan Ru being in the room, aswell.

"Leave us alone for a moment, Yuan Ru." I told her and she nodded, leaving the room, giving us privacy.

"I don't even know."

"You didn't tell him about us, did you?" He shook his head, lowering his head in shame.

"And why is that? Are you ashamed of me, of us?" His eyes widened, as he grabbed my arms and shaking his head histerically.

"No! I would never be ashamed of you or our relationship!"

"Then, why didn't you tell him about us?"

"I wasn't ready, okay? Which is stupid, concidering his other two best friends are in a relationship with each other. And they are gay." He sighed out of frustration.

I had to admit, I was hurt by it. But I also couldn't blame him for not being ready. I mean, everything happened so fast, too. He had never been in a relationship with anyone before, let alone a man.

"You should go and talk to him, baby. He is probably very hurt and upset right now." I hated to see my boy upset. It had been happening a lot lately, and I didn't like that at all.

"You are right. God, I feel like such an asshole right now."

"Well, you are."

"Thanks. I really appreciate it, boyfriend." He spit the word boyfriend and I had to laugh a bit. He was just so cute.

"I'm kidding, baby. Now go and explain everything to him. I'm sure he'll understand. And after all, you are his best friend. He probably can't stay mad at you for too long." I told him, trying to cheer him up a bit more.

"I should probably wait until after work, though. He is mad at me right now and I want to give him so time and space, to let everything sink in. I mean, you are his boss and my, his best friend's, boyfriend." He pouted and moved forward to hug me. I wrapped my arms around his slim waist and picked him up, before going over to the chair and sitting down, with Xia Yao in my lap.

"You are tired, aren't you?" I mumbled into his hair.

"Hmm. Haven't slept well lately, too."

"Why is that, love? What's keeping you up all the time?"