Chapter 57 (You are hot)

Hey, loves

So many AB pics got released and I'm so happy! 😍

Xia Yao is such a lil child, how cute 🙊

I can't get over this picture 😍

Looks like Xia Yao/ Simon is enjoying himself

Looks like Xia Yao/ Simon is enjoying himself... 😏 the difference of their skin color tho 😂

This pic of Zhen Zhen and Peng Ze is so adorable! 😊

Damn, no one wants to mess with a jealous Xia Yao. NO ONE!

💫 H A P P I N E S S 💫

Credit goes to the official Advance Bravely page on weibo!

Without further ado, enjoy the chapter!

70 Votes and 12 comments for chapter 58!

Vote, Comment, Follow and Share, please! ❤

Peng Ze's POV

"Who is that girl waving at you over there? She is pretty." I asked once we arrived at work. He rolled his eyes and had to laugh a little.

"He is not a girl, Peng Ze. It's my cousin, Zhen Zhen. He came to visit me a few days ago." My eyes widened in shock and I felt myself blush from embarrassment. Did I really just call a boy pretty? And that boy even happened to be my best friend's cousin. Well, he did look quite feminine. He had soft brown hair, flawless pale skin and he was about 1.75m tall. His fashion style was quite stylish and unique, I could tell that he set great value upon his fashion sense. Which I found quite interesting.

I couldn't take my eyes off of him for some reason. There was just something about him that I found quite intriguing. He seemed like a mysterious character to me. A character, I would have loved to know more about and got to know more. After a few more moments of staring him down, we both made eye contact and I found myself captivated by his brown eyes. He was also looking me up and down and now I really regretted not wearing the new nice outfit I had bought yesterday. A small smirk formed itself on his lips and he quickly looked away. I watched as the both left and went into the company, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

The next few days went by really slow. I still couldn't stop thinking about Zhen Zhen. I wanted to get to know him better, maybe even form a friendship with him. He also visited the company more often and he seemed to get along really well with Yuan Ru. I debated whether or not I should go up to him and talk to him, maybe even invite him to go drink a coffee or something. I sighed, what the hell was wrong with me? Why did I want to get to know that stranger and even form a friendship with him? I didn't even know him!

"Hey, do you know where Xia Yao is?" I heard his angelic like voice say, causing me to freeze for a moment. I was afraid to look up, afraid that I wouldn't be able to look away from him again.

"Hello? Peng Ze it is, right?" I finally decided to look up and play it cool. He was wearing a bit of lip gloss on his lips, which didn't help either and a small gucci purse was dangling from his shoulder.

"Yeah. Can I help you?"

"Again, where is Xia Yao?" I shrugged, feeling myself start to sweat a little bit.

"I don't know. He should be in his office." He rolled his eyes and placed a hand on his hips.

"I called him, but he didn't pick up. And his office door was locked as well." He replied, pouting.

"Then I'm sorry. I don't know where he is."

"Hey?"

"Yes?"

"You are hot." Okay. I definitely did not expect that.

"What?"

"You are hot." He just shrugged, smirking. Wow. I didn't really know how to answer. I didn't feel weirded out by that, but more flattered? I didn't even know what has been happing to me lately. It was all so weird and unexpected.

"Uhm, thanks?"

"What about me? Don't you think I look very nice today?" I just nodded shakily, looking him up and down once again. One thing I found absolutely arousing about people, was confidence. And damn, was he confident.

"You do. Very nice." He came closer to me and placed a hand on my arm, squeezing it.

"Hmm. Not bad." Normally, people would have felt uncomfortable. But I didn't. In fact, I quite liked what was happening right now. I fooled around with a few men before, so this wasn't really something new to me. I didn't really care about the gender when it came down to sex. But never ever have I been interested in someone before. Zhen Zhen was the first person to ever make me want to get to know someone better.

"Yeah?"

"Yes. How about we meet up on the weekend? I am feeling quite lonely here, so I could really need some company. And you seem like great company, if you know what I mean." He winked. And wow, he was so straight forward. I loved it.

"Sounds good to me. My place, yeah?" He nodded eagerly, handing me his phone that had a glittery phonecase on it. I typed in my number and handed it back to him, receiving a wink in return.

"I have an appointment at the spa in half an hour, so I have to leave now. I'll call you later, yeah? Bye, handsome." He blew me a kiss, before walking out and swaying his hips purposely. I bit my lip, staring at his perky bum a bit too long.

This was going to be very interesting...

.................

Very short chapter, but I just wanted to give you guys a little insight on them. And you guys might think that this is going too fast for them, but trust me, it really isn't. Just wait and see 😏

70 Votes and 12 comments for chapter 58!

Vote, Comment, Follow and Share, please! ❤