Chapter 19 (Boyfriends?)

I definitely have been spoiling you guys with updating everyday, even though I'm studying so much! But even I needed a break!^^

I spent so much time on this chapter, I really hope you guys will like it! 😙

Here is chapter 19!

25 Votes and 9 Comments for chapter 20!

This story is going way too fast! :(

Xia Yao's POV

"I-I'm not sure..." I really wasn't. I had never been in a relationship before. I didn't know how all this dating-thing worked. How was I supposed to act? How was I supposed to treat Yuan Zong? I was just too inexperienced to know anything about being in a relationship.

"Take your time, we don't have to rush anything. I would wait 1000 years for you. I just want you to be comfortable with everything." He took my chin in his hands and kissed my forehead.

"I just... I don't know anything about being in a relationship, dating. What if I am going to be a bad partner? What if you or me got bored easily? What if-"

"Xia Yao, don't worry about it. Everything will come naturally. You don't have to be experienced to be in a relationship." I just nodded.

Maybe I should have just given it a try. I mean, only time would tell. I pushed the thought of my mother into the back of my mind, not wanting it to control everything I did.

No.

I couldn't do it. I just couldn't be in a relationship right now. Not with anyone.

"I-I don't think that's a good idea... I'm not really ready for a relationship."

"You are 25!"

"It doesn't matter! I just don't want to, okay?" He was really angry, I could tell.

"Okay." Wait what? That's it? (A/N: But we all know how our Yuan Zong is, aye? ;))

I didn't say anything back and just walked out and back to my office. This went by way too fast for my liking. Where back to hating each other again, or what?

These past few months certainly had been a rolercoaster I would never forget.

Sighting, I walked over to Peng Ze's office.

"Hey buddy." I just nodded back at him, not bothered with answering him.

"Is everything alright? You look deep in thought there." Biting down on my bottom lip, I hesitated to answer.

"Hmm. All s' good." I mumbled. I knew he didn't believe me, but thankfully he didn't press any further.

"Aren't you supposed to be working?"

"Hmm."

"Then get your ass back to work, young man!"

"Nah." I suddenly lost all motivation to do anything at all.

"What's wrong with you all of a sudden? You used be like sonic, getting work done in just a blink of an eye!"

"Not feeling it today."

"You know how boss feels about his company..."

"I could care less about Yuan Zong right now." Was I mad at Yuan Zong? Probably. Was I mad at him for kissing me? Probably. Was I mad at him for not fighting for me? Probably.

Was I mad at myself for slowly falling for that asshole? Definitely.

"Why? Did he say something bad to you? Listen, Xia Yao. I know boss can be a little tough on us, but you have to understand that he-"

"Just stop, will you? I'm not in the mood to talk about that asshole." Peng Ze's eyes widened at that, but he chose to ignore it and just nodded.

I zoned out, falling into dream-land for quite a bit.

~

His lips grazed my jaw, hands slightly tugging my shirt from my shoulder. Yuan Zong nipped at the newly exposed skin, leaving a mark and making me whimper. My whole body froze, as his large hand skimmed down my body, halting at my zipper. But I flinched back before he could touch me down there. His eyes held a dominant expression, not once leaving my face, making my cheeks flush. My breathing became increasingly heavy as he took my hand in his, cautiously playing with my fingers. They became intertwined with his, slowly pulling me towards his toned chest. I placed my hand on his chest, to prevent myself from falling into him. I quickly pulled back, as I watched him grip the bottom of his shirt, exposing his now bare chest. I really didn't want to know the amount of time he spent at the gym.

His shirt was swiftly pulled over his head, before chucking it onto the floor. My eyes were instantly drawn to the tanned skin of his torso. I gasped when he caught a  hold of my hand, placing it on his shoulder, before guiding my hand down over his left collar bone.

I turned my head towards him, giving him the opportunity to catch my lips with his. A deep moan of his followed soon after, vibrating against my lips. I pulled away, my eyes wide. I had never heard anyone moan before. This was all so new to me. I never really made out with anyone in my life before and here I was, snogging my boss, both of us shirtless.

I gasped as he forced me up against the wall. My frightened gaze met his as fingertips were pressed into my hips, his large hands cupping my butt. I was forced to grip his shoulders as he effortlessly lifted me up against the wall, placing his lips back to mine. Our lips moved slowly against one anothers, the pace slowly increasing. He guided me through the kiss, probably noticing how inexperienced I really was. I cupped his face, pressing my lips harder against his.

And we just stood there for a while, enjoying each others presence, embracing each other. My lips never left his. I felt him nibble at my bottom lip, then licking it. Not knowing what he meant by that, I denied him access.

"Part your lips a bit, babe." And I did, not knowing why I felt so submissive right now.

His tongue slowly brushed against my lips, pushing further into my mouth. A little moan escaped my lips, not expecting this at all. But I still tried to match his movements. Soon enough, our tongues were intertwined together, moving furiously against one another. I felt Yuan Zong grip my butt, pushing me further against him. As he nibbled down my neck, I pushed my head back into the wall, feeling pleasure overcome me. He slowly bit down, leaving a red mark there. I felt his lips curve up against my collar bone, smirking. I felt drunk at that moment, not wanting the pleasure to end. I pulled him back against my lips, our tongues immediately intertwined each other in a passionate kiss. I felt hot. Really hot. I pulled back, panting against his lips, our foreheads pressed against each other. I closed my eyes and hugged him close to me, enjoying the electricity that went through me everytime his skin made contact with mine...

"Xia Yao!" Did I really just have a flashback of my first intimate moments I had shared with Yuan Zong? This was so embarrassing!

"Huh? I mean, yes?"

"I've been calling your name for two minutes now, even shaking you and you still wouldn't budge!"

"Sorry... I gotta go back to work now." Oh shit.

I was in too deep now.

...............

For some reason, I felt like this chapter was rushed. :(

I really hope you guys like this chapter, I spent most of my time on this chapter out of the others! ❤

Vote, Share, Comment and Follow, please! ❤