Chapter 32 (Shopping with Yuan Zong Part 2)

Here is chapter 32 for you guys!

20 Votes and 6 comments for chapter 33! 💕

Vote, Comment, Share and Follow me, please! 💖

Xia Yao's POV

"So, where do you want to go next?" He asked as he paid for his suit. I didn't even dare looking at the price or else I would have fainted. It still amazed me how rich this man was, he paid for it like it was nothing. Rich people problems, I guess.

"Ohh, you can just go ahead and go home. I will stay here for a bit, maybe I'll even find some nice clothes." I told him, even though I did not want him to leave me alone and secretly hoped he wouldn't.

"Alright, then. I'll see you tomorrow at work, Xia Yao. Be careful." Wait what. Was he really going to leave me all alone in the middle of the shopping center?

"Wait, where are you going?"

"Home. Why?" I felt embarrassed all of a sudden. God, I was acting like a child. A child, that did not want to part with his mother.

"N-No reason..."

"Are you sure..?" He asked me, looking suspicious.

"Yeah."

"Okay. I'm going."

"Just go already, will you. Don't worry, I'm not holding you back." He just smirked at me and turned around, walking away.

Wait, did he really think I was going to continue shopping, alone? Wow, he really was an idiot. Who did he think he was? If he was going home, I was going home aswell. Simple as that. Pff, as if I was going to stay here on my own. Use some common sense, Yuan Zong! As I was about to turn around and walk away, I bumped into a well toned, hard chest. Of course it was none other than Yuan Zong.

"You really think I would leave you alone and basically throw you into the hands of strangers? Where they could take advantage of you? Xia Yao, you should have known better." And boom, I was smiling again.

"Uhm, you can go, really. I'm not a child anymore, you know. I can take care of myself." Please stay!

"I'm not changing my mind, Xia Yao, so deal with it." His cold voice caused shivers down my spine.

"If that's the case.... Let's go to the Nike store, then. I'm in dire need of new shoes!" I was so giddy about going shopping with Yuan Zong, I couldn't even hold in my excitement!

Yuan Zong chuckled lightly, rolling his eyes at me. "You are so adorable. Just precious!" I blushed at his words and lightly smacked his chest.

"I'm not adorable. I am a man." I puffed my chest out and stood on my tip toes, so I would be just as tall as him, but I was failing miserably.

"Sure you are."

"Hey! Don't make fun of me, you-" Calm down, Xia Yao. Calm down.

"Go ahead. What did you want to say?"

"Nothing..."

"Oh, really, now. Xia Yao, you know you want nothing more than to curse at me, don't you?"

"Oh, look! I can see the Nike store already!" I tried to change the topic and walked faster, only to trip over literally nothing. Gosh, this was so embarrassing. Why did all of this only happen with Yuan Zong by my side?

"Do you need me to hold your hand or are you able to walk alone?"

"Ha Ha. Very funny, Yuan Zong." I rolled my eyes at him. Of course he had to make a comment about it.