Chapter 98 (My husband)

Hey guys! It's been a long time, I know! But its time to finally end this book! Not many chapters are left and i feel so sad thinking about it already! Again, thank you guys so much for your constant supprt!

The husbands with Yuan Ru 💞

Enjoy!

Xia Yaos POV

"Yuan Zong! Get up or else you will be late for work!" I scolded my soon to be husband. He had a hard time waking up today, which was a bit odd, considering he always woke up quite early. Anyway, while he was still asleep, I thought about making him breakfast. I wanted to surprise him with breakfast in bed, he would surely be happy about it. But I decided against a traditional chinese breakfast and I wanted to cook an american breakfast for him instead.

"Today is sunday, Baby. We dont have work today." He sleepily said, while rubbing his head. I mentally slapped myself. Shit, he was right. I still decided to make him breakfast and I got up and went to the kitchen to prepare the food. I prepared pancakes, hashbrowns, bacon and eggs and sausages. I also made freshly pressed orange Juice, which I knew he loved.

I took out the tray that I would later on take upstairs to my man. Once I was done, I plated everything niclely and made my way upstairs.

"Babe, wake up, I made breakfast. I know that it is still early, but I put so much effort into this." I kissed his cheek and nuzzled his nose with mine.

"Thank you, Baby, I appreciate it." I pecked his lips and got out of bed.

"Where do you think you are going, hm?" 

"I need to clean the kitchen, I will be right back."

"The kitchen can wait. I wanna eat breakfast with you, we can clean the kitchen later." He said and grabbed my waist, pulling me into bed with him. He ended up feeding me 2 Pancakes and some eggs, even though I wasn't feeling hungry at all. My tummy has been hurting for a couple of days now and I didn't even know why. Maybe because I was feeling a bit nervous for our wedding which was going to take place in less than 2 months. 2 months, can you believe it? 

"By the way, Kim and Vivien will also be at our wedding. I got her text message yesterday." I grinned down at him and pecked his lips. I remember their wedding like it was yesterday.

That night changed everything for us. That was the day where everything started between Yuan Zong and I. Even though the night took a terrible turn, because our house got broken into, it was also the start of a beautiful relationship between my husband and I. Yuan Zong and I were meant to be and I couldn't wait for the day when we walked down the altar. 

"Thats great to hear, babe! It's been such a long time since we last saw them. And I'm so excited to finally see their little baby girl Lay." I said, feeling my heart become heavy. I wanted kids so bad. I've been looking out for baby stuff secretly the past couple of months when Yuan Zong and I went shopping for our wedding