Chapter 60 (Betrayal)

Hey, loves!

It makes me so happy so see that you guys like this story, keep commenting, please!😭

And please read my new Grayson Dolan boyxboy fanfiction, it's gonna be goooood! ❤

Enjoy this chapter 😗

90 Votes and 20 comments for chapter 61!

Vote, Comment, Follow and Share, please! ❤

Zhen Zhen's POV

I had been spending the last few days at Peng Ze's house. We had a lot of fun to say the least. He was a good distraction, he really was. I wasn't looking for anything serious and neither was he. It was all just pure lust between us and that was all it was going to be. I got screwed over once and I wasn't going to let it happen again. My ex-boyfriend, Cheng, who I had been with for more than 3 years, had cheated on me several times. 5 times, to be exact. I was foolish enough to forgive him, twice, when he first told me, that he was cheating on me with a colleague of his. I was hurt by his acts. But most of all, I was mad at myself. Mad at myself for not leaving him the first time he did it. I just couldn't leave him, I was deeply in love with him. I loved that man, I really did. He treated me good, spoiled me, loved me. But apparently our relationship meant nothing to him, it was all just a big lie. I should have seen that coming, really. He had been staying out a lot more, me not even knowing when he was coming home. While he was out, having fun, I was at home, worried sick over him, when he didn't even pick up the phone. He was my first love, too. He really showed what love was and to see how my one true love betrayed me, really broke my heart and I was devastated. And now, one year later, I finally moved on. It took me a long time, to finally move on and be happy again. After all, him and I did want to get married. Well, I thought he did, because that's what that asshole had told me. He played with my trust, with my heart. And I would never forgive him for that. Life was too short to stress over things, so I decided to have fun. Lots of fun. And now Peng Ze was the one who I was going to have fun with now.

"Why did you wake up? Did I wake you?" I shook my head, yawning.

"No, it's alright. I'm not even tired anymore." Which was a lie, I was still a little bit tired. I had only gotten 4 hours of sleep, which definitely wasn't enough for me.

"Okay, good. I'm leaving soon, feel free to stay here until I come back." He smiled, pinching my cheek.

"Hmm, thanks." I grabbed my phone from the bedside table and saw that I had 3 missed calls from Xia Yao.

"Will you be okay on your own? I'm heading to work now." I nodded and watched him getting dressed, while I was still in bed, recovering from yesterdays events. He surely was fit.

"I'll be there later on. Do you want me to bring you lunch?" I asked and got out of bed, wearing nothing besides a t-shirt of his, that was way too big for me. It looked almost like a dress.

"Yes. Surprise me." He winked and pecked my lips, before leaving for work.

I was one of those people who once I woke up, I couldn't go back to sleep. It was only 7AM and I didn't really know what to do. I got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower and after that was done, I went to the kitchen to prepare some breakfast and coffee for myself. I was surprised that he even had any food in the fridge, honestly. He told me, that he didn't like to cook, so he pretty much ordered food all the time or he went out to eat. After I had eaten breakfast, I decided to go back home to Xia Yao and spent some time with him, Da Yu and Zhi Shui. I knew that Xia Yao had the day off of work.

.................

Super short chapter, but here is basically just a little insight on Zhen Zhen's life. I'll try to do a double update, so prepare yourself for the next chapter! 😏

It's gonna be... interesting.

90 Votes and 20 comments for chapter 61!

Vote, Comment, Follow and Share, please! ❤