Chapter 58 (my mother in law)

Hey, loves!

I'm trying to update as much as possible, before I have to leave to the hospital 😊

MORE PICTURES HAVE BEEN RELEASED! 😍

😍😍😍

😍😍😍

And you guys really seemed to like the last chapter, which made me extremely happy! Thank you, loves ❤

Enjoy x

70 Votes and 15 comments for chapter 59!

Vote, Comment, Follow and Share, please! ❤

Yuan Zong's POV

Finishing work early, I decided to take Xia Yao out for a nice romantic dinner. But once I arrived home, he was nowhere to be found. I called him and he told me that he was currently out shopping, with Yuan Ru and Zhen Zhen. I was mad, I really was. But I couldn't blame him, since he didn't even know about my plans. I was pretty hungry, too, so I decided to go out for dinner by myself.

And after that was done, I went to go buy my love some nice flowers, since I haven't done that in a while. He should be home by now, too, so I was pretty excited to see his reaction. Just thinking about his smile, made me feel all happy and giddy inside. It was crazy how much impact a person could have in your life. Xia Yao made me a want to strive for more, to actually improve myself and work hard. I mean, I had always been like that, but before I met Xia Yao, I did have breaking points. There were times where I was about to quit everything. Where I was about to give up. I had flashbacks of my mother all the time. The way her eyes lit up when I walked into our way too small house, holding her medicine and her favorite pastries. Back then, we didn't have a lot of money, since I was the only one who had a job, so me being able to afford medicine for my sick mother, was a big thing and meant a lot to her. My father was an irresponsible man, a man who didn't take care of his family the way he, as a father and husband, should have. He was selfish and didn't even care that his wife was about to die. I had kind of prepared myself for her death, I knew that I had to say goodbye to my beloved mother soon. Everytime I bought the medicine from the pharmacy down the street, I just kept staring at it, thinking that she would be gone soon. That she wouldn't have to suffer anymore. I was more scared for Yuan Ru. She and my mother were very close, they talked about everything with each other. They were best friends, inseperable. Yuan Ru was the one who did most of the house chores, like cleaning the house and doing the laundry. Sometimes, when my father would steal money from me, we wouldn't have electricity for a couple of days, because we couldn't afford it.