Chapter 53 (He broke me...)

And I'm baaaack!

Hope you enjoy this chapter, loves! ❤

40 Votes and 7 comments for chapter 54!

Vote, Comment, Follow and Share, please! ❤

Xia Yao's POV

Today had been a bad day for me. Yuan Zong had to leave for work quiet early, earlier than usual, so he didn't wake me up. So I was late for work. Arriving at work an hour late, I immediately started getting to work. And to my luck, there were already 10 big files waiting for me. Just great. I planned on getting off of work a bit earlier than usual, too, so I wouldn't be late to pick Zhen Zhen up from the airport. But since I was one hour late for work, I just couldn't do it. It wouldn't have been fair to my co-workers, too. Even if I was dating the boss. After finishing my tasks, I grabbed my phone, only to see 3 missed calls from my cousin, Zhen Zhen and one text message. I opened the message and rolled my eyes at it.

"Change of plans. I'm on way already, I managed to catch an early flight. I'll be at your house in two hours, text me your address!"- ZZ

Great. Everything went bad today. I was still stuck at work, Yuan Zong was meeting up with some businessmen and I wouldn't be able to pick Zhen Zhen up from the airport. How wonderful.

"But I'm still at work, I won't be able to to pick you up, because you are arriving way earlier than planned."

I immediately got a response.

"It's fine. Text me the address of your workplace. I'll meet you there!"

I was glad he had wifi on the plane, or else he would have had to wait a long time.

"Hey, Xia Yao. Me and the boys are planning to go out on the weekend again. Are you and Yuan Zong up for it?" Peng Ze told me, sitting down on the chair in front of me.

"I don't think so. My cousin is coming down to visit me today. In fact, he is already on his way and we wanted to spend some time together, since we haven't seen each other in years."

"Alright, text me if you are free on the weekend then." I just nodded and he took the files from me, before walking out again.

I went into Yuan Zong's office, to check if he was in there, which was stupid, considering he would be gone for pretty much the entire day. And the first thing he would have done, was kiss me. I missed him, I really did and I couldn't wait until I get to hold him in my arms again and kiss him.

I put that thought to the back of my mind and continued to answer e-mails and make a few phone calls. After that was done, Zhen Zhen texted me to tell me that he was going to be here in less than 10 minutes and I was so excited to finally meet him again after years. So I went outside and waited for him, where I saw Peng Ze drinking coffee, while messing around with his phone.

"Has your cousin arrived already?" I nodded.

"Alright. I should be going back to work, tell him I said hi."

"I will." After Peng Ze had gone back inside, I saw a taxi pulling up in the drive way and petite boy with soft brown hair came out, wearing sunglasses and wearing posh clothes. Aka, Zhen Zhen.

"Zhen Zhen!" Running up to him, I engulfed him in a big hug.

"How was your flight? How are you?"

"Uncomfortable. But I'm good, I missed you, Xia Yao." I pulled him in another hug, before grabbing one of his two suitcases.

"I missed you, too. Come on, let's go into my office."