Chapter 89 (heartbreak)

Hi, guys!

Here you go with chapter 89! Hope you like it and PLEASE let me know your feelings towards this chapter!

REMEMBER:The more comments I get, the faster I'll update! The next chapter is gonna be steamy, so yall better comment and leave me some feedback 😜

LET'S TALK IN THE COMMENTS! I'LL ANSWER YOU GUYS! ❤️

Li Zhen Zhen 😍

160 Votes and 80 comments for chapter 90! ❤

Zhen Zhen's POV

"I love you, Zhen Zhen."

No, he didn't. Did Peng Ze actually think that I believed that bullshit he was saying? I mentally laughed at him. Yeah, right. Who did he think I was? If he just wanted sex, he should have just said so. I would have given it to him right then and there.

"You're funny, Peng Ze. Really funny."

"I'm serious, baby-"

"DON'T. CALL. ME. THAT." I snapped. I wasn't stupid enough to believe that shit.

I fell for it once, and I'm not going to fall for it again. I learned from my past mistakes.

"You have to believe me, Zhen Zhen. Please, I'm being serious." He tried taking my hands, but I walked back a couple of steps.

"Wow, my ass must have felt real good for you to come back, huh." I said sassily and glared at him.

That's what they all wanted from me. Sex. And only sex. Nothing more and nothing less. And now he was suddenly in love with me? Ha, good joke.

Even if Peng Ze was saying the truth, I was still way too scared to get into another relationship. Too scared of getting hurt again. I was in love once. I was so deeply in love with that man, that I was ready to risk my life for him. I would have done anything for him, everything he wanted me to do. And I did. I didn't even question him, I just did it. Out of stupidity.

Out of love.

And look what he did to me. He tore my heart into a million pieces, leaving me behind to pick up all the broken pieces.

"You don't believe me, do you..." He sighed and rubbed his eyes. Just then did I notice the dark bags under his eyes. And I almost felt bad for him.

Almost.

"How can I, Peng Ze? How?" I asked, feeling exhausted.

"Just... Trust me. I used to sleep around all the time, yes I did. But not anymore. I've changed, for you. I really am in love with you and I will do everything I need to do to prove it. You just have to let me."