You're Sick

Chance: "Baaaabbbbeeee," you whine as you slowly saunter down the stairs, gripping your stomach tightly. "What's up love?" Chance looks up from his phone and frowns when he sees how miserable you look. "I think I have the flu. I keep throwing up and I'm shivering and my throat hurts," you whisper softly. Chance sets his phone down and walks over to you, lifting you into his arms. "Come on." He carries you back upstairs to your bedroom and tucks you in with a small kiss to the forehead. "I'll go make you some soup okay?" He walks back out and returns a few minutes later with a warm bowl of soup. He spends the rest of the day curled up in bed with you, watching movies.

Michael: "Here you go babe." Michael sets a mug of tea down beside the couch and brushes some hair out of your face lightly. He sits on the ground in front of you and soothingly rubs your back while you try to sleep. After a while, you give up and slowly sit up. He holds the mug for you as you take a slow sip of tea. "Anything else I can do?" He asks quietly. "Just keep me company please." He nods and climbs onto the couch, pulling you between his legs. he tightens the blanket around you and wraps his arms firmly, yet gently around your waist, kissing the top of your head.

Sergio: Sergio walks through the door with a bunch of bags in his hand. You look at him from your spot on the couch, tissues thrown all around you, and your nose bright red from wiping it so much. "Sorry I took so long. I brought you chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream, green tea, tissues, and medicine. I got you some cough drops as well." You give him a weak smile. "Best boyfriend ever," you whisper hoarsely. "You would do the same for me," he replies with a smile. He walks over and hands you the cough drops and goes to make you the green tea. When he returns, he curls up on the couch with you, holding you in his arms until you fall asleep.

Drew: You cough hard a few more times, bending over the toilet to throw up again. You collapse weakly to the ground, curling into a ball. Drew rubs your back soothingly, resting a hot rag on your forehead as you shiver. "Sh...you're okay baby," he whispers. He lifts you into his arms and carries you to bed. He places a garbage can next to you in case you need it and feeds you a little bit of soup slowly. He helps you drink some water before he tucks you in. "Try to rest okay? I'll be right here the whole time." He leans down, kissing your nose softly.

Brady: He helps you put on some sweatpants and gives you one of his sweatshirts. He lays you down in bed gently and kisses your forehead. "I know what'll help," he whispers before disappearing. He comes back with mint chocolate chip ice cream and tissues. You smile a bit and blow your nose for the thousandth time that day before taking a bite of ice cream. When you look at Brady he is holding a small teddy bear. "Mr. Beary wants you to get better soon too." You giggle and hug him tightly.