Will You...Date

*for nickcarterfan*

Brady is pacing the room back and forth. Back and forth. Back and forth.

"Dude! Would you chill? Everything is going to be fine!" Michael grabs Brady's arm gently and forces him to sit down.

"Fine? I'm about to ask Maggie on a date! Do you know how awkward I am? Especially around her! It's like I forget how to speak when she's with me!" Brady protests.

Chance sighs and leans forward on the couch, resting his elbows on his knees. "Brady, it'll all work out. She definitely likes you and she would be dumb not to. You're amazing."

Brady sighs and rubs his hands together. "Thanks bud. You guys are amazing friends you know that?"

Drew shrugs as he continues playing video games, never taking his eyes off the screen. "We know. It's what we're here for."

"Yeah man. We'll always have your back!" Sergio adds, patting Brady's shoulder lightly.

Brady nods and takes a deep breath. The doorbell rings and his eyes widen. He looks around at the rest of the boys, and they all give a thumbs up-even Drew who sets the PS4 controller down. Chance stands up andwalks over to the front door, pausing a moment before he opens it.

"Hey Maggie!" He chides cheerfully.

"Hey Chancey!" She greets back, stepping inside.

The rest of the boys greet her and Brady gives her a small, shy smile, hugging her gently. "Hi Mags."

Maggie's cheeks grow red and she looks down trying to hide it. "Hi B."

An awkward silence engulfs the room then and Drew clears his throat, easing the tension.

"I'm gonna go pick up the pizza. Anyone wanna come?" Drew offers, clearly hinting that the boys should disperse and leave Maggie and Brady alone.

"I'll go!" Sergio nods and stands up, following Drew out the door.

"I should really call Brooklyn before she goes to bed. I'll be back soon guys," Chance squeezes Brady's shoulder and smiles, walking up the stairs.

Michael looks down at his phone, contemplating what to say. 

"Michael! Brooklyn wants to say hi to her boyfriend! Get up here!" Chance calls. Michael chuckles knowingly and stands up, jogging to the stairs.

"Duty calls!" He jokes. Maggie laughs, her nose scrunching in the cute way that Brady fell in love with and he finds himself chuckling too.

"That's literally the cutest thing I think I've ever seen," Maggie says as she sits down.

Brady nods in agreement. "Yeah Chance and Michael are adorable."

Maggie looks at him with an amused smirk playing at her lips. "Oh! You meant Michael and Brooklyn!" Brady teases.

Maggie giggles and Brady bites his lip harshly. "So how was the rest of your summer school class?"

"It was pretty good! There were so many papers to turn in so I'm glad that's over with," Maggie replies softly. 

Brady nods again and twiddles his thumbs nervously. 

"Did they all leave on purpose?" Maggie asks suddenly. Brady's breath catches in his throat.

"What?"

"It just seemed very abrupt is all," Maggie defends.

"Oh, uh, no. They've just been lazy all day. This is going to be our first meal and Chance hasn't talked to Brooklyn all day."

Maggie nods in understanding and fiddles with her purse.

"So Maggie, I uh...I really uh...I l-like you...a lot. I think that's pretty uh..obvious by now," Brady stammers.

Maggie smiles subtly and bites her lip. "Yeah I know. I uh...really like you too."

Brady looks at her in surprise, his mouth falling open slightly. "You do?"

"Yeah. Haven't I been pretty obvious?" She questions. Brady shakes his head.

"I had no idea." Maggie nods slowly in confusion.

"Uh..so anyway...I was wondering if you possibly...Uh...would you...date...go on..with me?" Brady squeezes his eyes shut, pressing his palm against his forehead as he stuttered yet again.

"I mean...would you want to go on a date...with me," he mutters, his cheeks burning up.

Maggie smiles and blushes. "Y-yeah, I would really like that actually."

Brady smiles and nods. "Awesome."

"It's about damn time!" Chance and Michael appear at the top of the stairs, grinning like idiots.

Brady scoffs and throws s pillow at them. "You were listening?!"

Michael laughs and tackles Brady in a big hug. "Of course we were! Will you...date...go on..." he mocks Brady and Brady rolls his eyes, shoving him away making Michael laugh harder.

Chance chuckles and shakes his head. "Michael stop! This is the first girl he's ever been this serious about!"

Maggie blushes yet again and smiles, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "Really?"

Brady blushes too and nods. "Yeah. Uh...yeah..." he trails off.

Maggie smiles and kisses his cheek softly. Brady's eyes grow wide and he smiles from ear to ear, totally and completely head over heels for her.

"You two are just too cute!"